• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Philly cheesesteak sandwich"

Collapse

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I took the kids to the one in Soho and was impressed. I've just come back from three weks in Florida and it compared with the best American restaurants out there.

Leave a comment:

• ~Craig~
    replied
    that menu looks good if it's the place I think it is then it's packed every lunchtime.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I believe there is.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    isn't there one near clapham common tube on the corner of the high street?

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    The best American restaurant in London is Bodean's BBQ in Soho. Absolutely authentic and huge portions (of food).

Menu
    Last edited by Lockhouse; 22 January 2007, 12:36.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Swiss Tony
    Hooters do a good one, though the only one I know of in the UK is in Nottingham
    Sadly, I'll never get to fly the Airline now.

Leave a comment:

• Swiss Tony
    replied
    Hooters do a good one, though the only one I know of in the UK is in Nottingham

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Tried TGI Fridays?

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    I have never been inside an Ed's Easy Diner, but I bet they'd have one.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    oh for a minute I thought you said philly cheese-cake sandwich but would advice against the sandwich as it means you have to eat bread ... we can't guarantee the consequences !!

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    started a topic Philly cheesesteak sandwich

Philly cheesesteak sandwich

Septic nosh, I know.

Where would one obtain such a fine example of American cuisine in central London? I've already thought of Subway's etc, but I am looking for a pub or similar for lunch or early dinner.

Reasons why: I’ve not had one in years, being a smart arse, topic came up when drinking, etc. All very embarrassing.

Working...
X