• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Prince Charles

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Prince Charles"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Oh Dear! Dig, Whorty, Dig!
    And yet you wasted time, looking for a quote, to try to prove your point. Fella, you're only wasting your own time .... no one else gives 2 hoots

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    And that, children, is why you should work hard and do your homework.
    Otherwise you'll end up looking stupid like Bean.
    To think, you believe you are rich, retired and smart

and here you are wasting your time on this forum, simply proving you are actually a master cretin

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Poor Bean. He got a poor educamashon. And therefore does not know the meaning of the word "candidate". Bean never was very good with words

Candidate: "a person or thing regarded as suitable for or likely to receive a particular fate, treatment, or position."

Now watch Bean dig. Dig, Bean, Dig!

No digging from me - you are ignorant of the phrase you used, despite clear instructions from me to google it - so once more for you, you complete master cretin;

Darwin Awards: Evolution In Action
    "The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it in a spectacular manner!"

Note the words used and tense, you THICKO

Go-on, keep digging and proving your cretin credentials

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    You honestly think you've 'won' something on this thread?

Oh dear lord

You are a master cretin
    And that, children, is why you should work hard and do your homework.
    Otherwise you'll end up looking stupid like Bean.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Spoilsport.

I find it more fun to watch him scrabble around the internet, wasting his time on links no one is going to read, that he thinks proves his point, to only then be corrected again. Giving him the answer is less fun.

Or maybe he just doesn't understand that 70 odd year old men can still reproduce. They probably shouldn't, but that's a whole different thread
    Fear not, he is undeterred anyway

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    You honestly think you've 'won' something on this thread?

Oh dear lord

You are a master cretin

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Spoilsport.

I find it more fun to watch him scrabble around the internet, wasting his time on links no one is going to read, that he thinks proves his point, to only then be corrected again. Giving him the answer is less fun.

Or maybe he just doesn't understand that 70 odd year old men can still reproduce. They probably shouldn't, but that's a whole different thread

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Hey, THICKO - lemme break it down for you to save any further embarrassment...

To be a candidate, you have to have DIED, i.e. PAST-tense

You don't understand the words you are using,
    YOU CRETIN

HTH
    Spoilsport.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

YOU CRETIN

HTH
    Poor Bean. He got a poor educamashon. And therefore does not know the meaning of the word "candidate". Bean never was very good with words

Candidate: "a person or thing regarded as suitable for or likely to receive a particular fate, treatment, or position."

Now watch Bean dig. Dig, Bean, Dig!

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    I know you're thick as mince, but do try to understand the rules there's a good chap:

Darwin Awards: Rule 1: Reproduction

"The existence of offspring, though potentially deleterious to the gene pool, does not disqualify a nominee."

HTH you thickos, BIDI.

YOU CRETIN

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You do know the rules for Darwin Award qualification, don't you? I would refrain from describing someone as 'thick-as-mince' and then demonstrating that same characteristic in your very next sentence. People will just think you're a knob.
    I know you're thick as mince, but do try to understand the rules there's a good chap:

Darwin Awards: Rule 1: Reproduction

"The existence of offspring, though potentially deleterious to the gene pool, does not disqualify a nominee."

HTH you thickos, BIDI.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You do know the rules for Darwin Award qualification, don't you? I would refrain from describing someone as 'thick-as-mince' and then demonstrating that same characteristic in your very next sentence. People will just think you're a knob.
    come on, we KNOW he's a knob.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Didn't his thick-as-mince consort Camilla make a couple of ill-judged jokes about it recently

Duchess of Cornwall becomes second senior royal to joke about coronavirus | UK News | Sky News

"The duchess wore gloves during the engagement but Charles did not, and the couple shook hands with some of those they met."

Darwin Award candidate.

No doubt he has his own medical team and personal ventilator and ECMO machine to protect him from his stupidity though.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by abz2020 View Post
    Charles finally got the crown (corona)
    Oh wait....
    but then he bottled it...

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    So, according to the radio, Charlie has it but Camilla doesn't.

News person said (not verbatim) "the couple are experiencing what many households are - where they have to isolate in the same home to avoid spreading it to family members".

Yes, like they really are facing the same difficulties that a zero hours courier and his minimum wage hospital cleaner wife are coping with in their one-bed flat.
    They had official engagements on 12th March - so let's hope he wasn't asymptomatic but infectious at that stage!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X