• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Coronavirus.. A wish that you all stay well"

Collapse

• quackhandle
    replied
    I'm going off to one of those other threads I never bothered to visit in the past, I've got some time on my hands y'see and the sun's out and I will try to do my best to stay more than 2 posts away from anyone else.

I've told all me mates to come along as well.

We'll be safe as houses!

qh
    Last edited by quackhandle; 22 March 2020, 22:11.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Look stop panicking FFS it's nothing, it won't affect me, I was going to stay off CUK for a while, but to be honest I don't think it will impact me by posting in here. Perfectly safe.
    Google Covid obesity and then have another think about that.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Look stop panicking FFS it's nothing, it won't affect me, I was going to stay off CUK for a while, but to be honest I don't think it will impact me by posting in here. Perfectly safe.
    Is it true the admin is worried about the number of mods being unable to cope with the spread of new corona threads and has asked you to be on standby?

NF - please backup tpd now. We can lose the rest of CUK but not that....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    At last we have a coronavirus thread.

The way coronavirus threads are spreading after 28 days there will be enough threads to bring down CUK.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    At last we have a coronavirus thread.

The way coronavirus threads are spreading after 28 days there will be enough threads to bring down CUK.....

Leave a comment:

• gnarledcontractor
    started a topic Coronavirus.. A wish that you all stay well

Coronavirus.. A wish that you all stay well

Obviously this virus is now getting very serious and affecting young and old... healthy and unhealthy.. so may I wish everyone on here good health and also look after yourselves and particularly your folks and other vulnerable people..

Ir35, tax, money etc etc is pretty small beer in comparison.. so please keep and stay well..

Sent from my SM-G960F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Working...
X