• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Never listen to SallyAnne."

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    SA is obese? I fancy her. No decent woman should ever be able to fit on one sofa.
    Hmmm - not sure whether to laugh or blush!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    SA is obese? I fancy her. No decent woman should ever be able to fit on one sofa.

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Exactly!

Got another couple of pimps sniffing round me today, so I'm sure i'll get sorted with something.
    Pimps always sniff. That's their job. Not a day goes by without one (or two) asking me what my rate is and why can't I tell him/her and how is he/she supposed to get me a job if he/she doesn't know how much I want? Funnily enough, it's all people who do not have a job in the pipeline....

Some of the sniffers actually turn out having a real job, though, so I guess it's worth answering those calls after all

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Where's the pukey icon?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Do you do that thing in interviews that Bubble Devere does on Little Britain.

"Darling.... lets compromise. You give me the contract and I'll give you something else!!!'

SA pulls off dressing gown!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    May I suggest you drop your rate SA. 500 quid a day and as many Ginsters as you can eat is bound to get you turned down!!!

I've been on £500 my last 3 gigs!! The job I went for was £550 - they just found someone else a bit better than me, thats all. It happens.

I did apply for a £400 job today though

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan
    May I suggest you drop your rate SA. 500 quid a day and as many Ginsters as you can eat is bound to get you turned down!!!
    WP alert

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
    1. Who wants to work in Glasgow anyway?
    2. It'll save you loads on the new road taxes
    3. Use your fiancee's.

Sorted

Next!

Exactly!

Got another couple of pimps sniffing round me today, so I'm sure i'll get sorted with something.

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I didn't get the job.
    I failed my driving test.
    I'm running out of cash.
    1. Who wants to work in Glasgow anyway?
    2. It'll save you loads on the new road taxes
    3. Use your fiancee's.

Sorted

Next!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I like a well built woman...
    Plenty to spare for the freezer, eh?

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    you mean you like meat on the bones

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    I like slender women...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Oh SA, how wonderful you are.

If only you weren't obese, I could even fancy you too.

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    How to put this...SallyAnne has been a really nice person on CUK....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X