• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dr Who 2020

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dr Who 2020"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I was pretty sure the police woman character (Forget her name) was going to get it in the neck in the finale.

Never Clara (Jenna Coleman is fine, but the Clara character hung on way too long). Bring back Rory. I loved the way he kept getting killed.
    I forgot about Rory. His was a sad tale really

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Wobblyheed View Post
    The companions (Fam ) are rubbish.
    I was pretty sure the police woman character (Forget her name) was going to get it in the neck in the finale.

Bring back Amy, Clara and Rose.
    Never Clara (Jenna Coleman is fine, but the Clara character hung on way too long). Bring back Rory. I loved the way he kept getting killed.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    OK, I'm persuaded, on balance, to give it a try, but I hold you LM personally responsible if GoT was right
    I'll buy you a beer as compensation if you come to the Xmas Do that I'm not organising

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    This better not be a trick to make me watch dr who again - and it turns out it’s still tulipe
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    The early episodes of this series were too preachy and whiny but the last two, plus the one with the alternate doctor, have been good.
    OK, I'm persuaded, on balance, to give it a try, but I hold you LM personally responsible if GoT was right

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Wobblyheed View Post

Ah Rose. She was good. Still stranded somewhere IIRC so totally reachable with a decent enough plot twist / hole

Leave a comment:

• Wobblyheed
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    This better not be a trick to make me watch dr who again - and it turns out it’s still tulipe

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    You're a grown man-child, make your own mind up!

The early episodes of this series were too preachy and whiny but the last two, plus the one with the alternate doctor, have been good.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I don't like cybermen.
    I prefer Daleks. They consider wiping out the cybermen to be "pest control".

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Watch the final one then, that'll get you moist. Ish...
    Not happy about that ending!!

Explains the issue with the regenerations though.

Still don't like cybermen.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Bimey! Penultimate episode finally watched.

I don't like cybermen.
    Watch the final one then, that'll get you moist. Ish...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Bimey! Penultimate episode finally watched.

I don't like cybermen.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Well I thought it was quite good. Bit muddled though, little bit too much going on and the Master reminded me of the End of Time 'Do it! DO IT! with a super fast wrap up. Much better series though.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Next year's was better.
    FTFY...

Leave a comment:

• Black Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Gold Dalek View Post
    Word on the street is we is back for a Christmas special, let me rally the troops
    I hear you Bro

Leave a comment:

Working...
X