• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Roaming Charges

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Roaming Charges"

Collapse

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    TBF no-one on this thread has mentioned Three yet
    Three

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    saswipeguru is about to hit us up with his "My wife has a villa in Portugal" schtick
    Gratis.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Are you saying there was another lying bus....?

TBF no-one on this thread has mentioned Three yet

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Are you saying there was another lying bus....?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Most people I know holiday in the luxury Indian Ocean resorts, high end Caribbean islands, USA, Dubai and Australasia, I'm sure they will be horrified to know sending a SMS from some scummy European dump will cost and extra 1p...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Most people I know holiday in the luxury Indian Ocean resorts, high end Caribbean islands, USA, Dubai and Australasia, I'm sure they will be horrified to know sending a SMS from some scummy European dump will cost and extra 1p...

saswipeguru is about to hit us up with his "I have a villa in Portugal" schtick

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    It's a problem on council estates so I am told.
    People on council estates have a problem with me having 2 giffgaff numbers?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I have 2 numbers with giffgaff and have not yet received this text message,

and if the price of getting roma beggers off the streets is a 2p surcharge on an SMS, well...
    It's a problem on council estates so I am told.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I have 2 numbers with giffgaff and have not yet received this text message,

and if the price of getting roma beggers off the streets is a 2p surcharge on an SMS, well...

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Sure. But assuming the UK leaves with some sort of deal on 31st January there will be no roaming charges?

If there really will be roaming charges I think you should call the Wail! How much would they pay for a scoop like that?
    While there will no longer be a legal requirement for there to be no roaming charges within the EU I'm sure a lot of companies will continue to offer it for their more important customers.

Heck Vodafone give me free roaming in Barbados and Turkey as I intentionally have one of their more expensive deals.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Sure. But assuming the UK leaves with some sort of deal on 31st January there will be no roaming charges?

If there really will be roaming charges I think you should call the Wail! How much would they pay for a scoop like that?
    £4.85?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    That was back in September 2019...

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    That was back in September 2019...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I think you have been told wrongly.

Mobile roaming: What will happen to charges after Brexit? - BBC News

Leave a comment:

Working...