• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Katie Price declared bankrupt at High Court"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Her clunge has seen more action than Helmand.

No doubt she’ll be wheeling poor Harvey out on to Loose Women to sell/tell her sob story.
    I can't see that...

Yeah, I know I'm going to hell for what I'm thinking...

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I have alot of sympathy for her children. They deserved better.
    Especially poor Harv. He's sat there next to her one interview while she talks about considering aborting him 4 times!

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Without wanting to sound chippy, it genuinely baffles me how someone once worth £40M (the article says) can become bankrupt, unless I suppose they just never bothered to pay any tax on their income and spent most of it or gave much of it away to their friends and relatives.

I mean surely all she had to do was buy shedloads of properties.
    Five Kids
    Drug Habit
    Crazy expensive lifestyle

in no particular order

But still £40m is alot of dollars

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Same thoughts here. She had the kind of money that can you see live a very nice, very luxurious life for as long as she likes without earning another penny. Even ignoring the complexities of "net worth", just a few million of that invested sensibly could have seen her through.

My sympathy is limited.
    I have alot of sympathy for her children. They deserved better.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Without wanting to sound chippy, it genuinely baffles me how someone once worth £40M (the article says) can become bankrupt, unless I suppose they just never bothered to pay any tax on their income and spent most of it or gave much of it away to their friends and relatives.

Same thoughts here. She had the kind of money that can you see live a very nice, very luxurious life for as long as she likes without earning another penny. Even ignoring the complexities of "net worth", just a few million of that invested sensibly could have seen her through.

My sympathy is limited.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Her clunge has seen more action than Helmand.

No doubt she’ll be wheeling poor Harvey out on to Loose Women to sell/tell her sob story.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It was llamas that done it...

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    They could be sold off.
    Only for scrap...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Does that mean he or she gets to play with her tits as and when they feel like it?
    They could be sold off.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Katie Price has been declared bankrupt in a hearing at the High Court, which was told she had failed to stick to a plan to repay her debts.

The former model and reality TV star was not present at the London hearing.

Last year, Price, 41, came to an arrangement with her creditors for a repayment plan known as an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA).

But the insolvency practitioner overseeing her IVA said she had failed to keep to the terms of the agreement.

Now that she's been made bankrupt, the Official Receiver will take control of her financial affairs and property.

Source: Katie Price declared bankrupt at High Court - BBC News

Fake news or what???
    Does that mean he or she gets to play with her tits as and when they feel like it?

Not sure what other 'assets' she has?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    She looks 51 with all that Botox rather than 41
    With a clunge like a trampled bat.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Katie Price has been declared bankrupt in a hearing at the High Court, which was told she had failed to stick to a plan to repay her debts.

Last year, Price, 41, came to an arrangement with her creditors for a repayment plan known as an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA).

But the insolvency practitioner overseeing her IVA said she had failed to keep to the terms of the agreement.

Now that she's been made bankrupt, the Official Receiver will take control of her financial affairs and property.

Fake news or what???
    She looks 51 with all that Botox rather than 41

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Katie Price declared bankrupt at High Court

Katie Price declared bankrupt at High Court

Fake news or what???

Working...
X