• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I hope Trump wins another term"

Collapse

• Snooky
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    He's turned out to be harmless, all hot air
    Unless you're a Mexican immigrant child incarcerated and forcibly separated from your parents (in contravention to the UNCHR, according to a renowned expert on such things) by a system which is keeping no record of where you've been put so you might never be reunited again.
    Or unless you think climate change is a real thing we should probably try and do something about.

But I suspect you're being funny and I've been whooshed...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by jdt View Post
    Being new to this forum, I'm amazed at how a human being could have posted 100,000 times on here. It must be addictive
    It was different in the good old days.

I am just cheesed off at the posts I missed while banned. And those that have gone to my sockies.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Being new to this forum, I'm amazed at how a human being could have posted 100,000 times on here. It must be addictive
    With Brillo, it's a mental illness.

Leave a comment:

• jdt
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The top 10%. Who are consuming 50% of world resources.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I hope sasguru does not win another term as CUK cretin of the year. 14 years a winner so far. Can't he get perma-banned and give another poster the chance?
    Just itching for a run at the trophy, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I hope sasguru does not win another term as CUK cretin of the year. 14 years a winner so far. Can't he get perma-banned and give another poster the chance?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I've been wondering this also... same in the UK, the annual deficits may be shrinking, but overall national debt is still soaring... where's the money going?
    The top 10%. Who are consuming 50% of world resources.

Leave a comment:

• jdt
    replied
    Is their any danger of USD not being the world's reserve currency?

Debt seems to be increasing everywhere. I suppose one day people will wise up to what is going on. But it won't be in my lifetime.
    I've been wondering this also... same in the UK, the annual deficits may be shrinking, but overall national debt is still soaring... where's the money going?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

Debt seems to be increasing everywhere. I suppose one day people will wise up to what is going on. But it won't be in my lifetime.
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.

With the obvious exception of Stevie Wonder!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    He enjoys offending liberals, that's for sure. But in terms of boosting US jobs/economy, and managing not to start/get involved with any significant wars/conflicts over the past 3 years, one could argue that he's not doing badly.
    He's certainly "boosted" US debt :

Trump national debt, deficit compared to Obama, Bush, Clinton - Business Insider

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I just hope a billionaire wins....

Leave a comment:

• jdt
    replied
    He enjoys offending liberals, that's for sure. But in terms of boosting US jobs/economy, and managing not to start/get involved with any significant wars/conflicts over the past 3 years, one could argue that he's not doing badly.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    started a topic I hope Trump wins another term

I hope Trump wins another term

For entertainment value. He's turned out to be harmless, all hot air.
    Like all bullies, he's a bit of a weak man though, lets the world's tyrants walk all over him and play him like a banjo.
    Witness how he caves in to Russia, N. Korea, Turkey etc.

Working...
X