• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Infatuation attack arrgh!"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Dare I ask why there was a nekkid man? Was it integral to the performance?
    No idea, it was really quite funny and very bizarre.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    There was a study some time about that determined women were bi-sexual because brain scans indicated arousal when shown pictures of nekkid ladies.

I also recall comment on that study that said it was difficult to know if the 'arousal' was due to a true sexual response or simply because of the sexualisation of the female form making it more normal (whatever normal is).

Having watched a great show in Leicester Square yesterday (I highly recommend La Clique but don't book the £11.50 seats) that was full of scantily clad people of all genders, and one nekkid man, I have to say I found myself admiring both. Their skill was also remarkable.
    Showing anyone pictures of naked bodies proves nothing. It can just remind people of sex.

I suppose it was "expert" "scientists" who devised this study.

Dare I ask why there was a nekkid man? Was it integral to the performance?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    There was a study some time about that determined women were bi-sexual because brain scans indicated arousal when shown pictures of nekkid ladies.

I also recall comment on that study that said it was difficult to know if the 'arousal' was due to a true sexual response or simply because of the sexualisation of the female form making it more normal (whatever normal is).

Having watched a great show in Leicester Square yesterday (I highly recommend La Clique but don't book the £11.50 seats) that was full of scantily clad people of all genders, and one nekkid man, I have to say I found myself admiring both. Their skill was also remarkable.
    Both what? The nekkid man and the scantily clad people of all genders?

Also, their skill at what?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    95% of women are bi-sexual known fact

Waits for a 5% to say no

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    The other 5% have yet to meet you....

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    MrsBP is a bit bi-sexual. A few times she has bought another lady along for some shannigans. In one case a 20 year old!

The shannigans were fantastic. Once they got started. These women will chat and chat before any action......
    95% of women are bi-sexual known fact

Waits for a 5% to say no

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Oh tulip, you've really caught the gay!

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Maybe I was gay. And you turned me straight.......
    I do have that effect on blokes too lol

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    Oooh Brillo, I never knew you felt that way about me
    Chase me! lolz
    Oh tulip, you've really caught the gay!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    God, twice the nagging!
    MrsBP is a bit bi-sexual. A few times she has bought another lady along for some shannigans. In one case a 20 year old!

The shannigans were fantastic. Once they got started. These women will chat and chat before any action......

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied

Though two ladies together, I want to know it all!
    God, twice the nagging!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Chase me! lolz
    Maybe I was gay. And you turned me straight.......

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    But a guy does not have to be gay to enjoy something up the marmite motorway. That is where the male g-spot is after all. Around the prostrate.
    Chase me! lolz

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Yes and no. If you have the same degree of disinterest in the case of a heterosexual man and his ladyfriend, then I'm quite happy.
    Yes I have the same disinterest.

Though two ladies together, I want to know it all!

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    What a man and his goat get up to behind closed doors should be private - forever!
    Yes and no. If you have the same degree of disinterest in the case of a heterosexual man and his ladyfriend, then I'm quite happy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X