• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!"

Collapse

• PRC1964
    replied
    Ha ha. That is even more Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do need to remove the space in "R+ +}" near the end of it though. It must be some kind of Cuk Javascript disabler feature.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Now try this one

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200;DI=document.getElementsByTagName(%22td%22); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+%22px%22; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+%22px%22}R+ +}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I feel slightly sick (but quite impressed...)

this is the page you need

http://beedogs.com/index_files/page0001.htm

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    I really wish we still had pictures in Test Please Delete

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Excellent.

Do it on the page with emotcons

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Excellent.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    PRC edit the code to remove the eronious space
    I've tried. The space isn't there when I try to edit it.

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    replied
    My head's gone all funny.

How can a bit of code make the pictures already fixed to a site move around like that?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    yes it does
    goto a page with lots of pictures then paste it into address bar then enter, and the edit
    So it does - with beedogs anyway.

Not so hot with CUK.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    yes it does
    goto a page with lots of pictures then paste it into address bar then enter, and the edit
    it works a treat with....

http://beedogs.com/

find a page with plenty of er.. beedogs and then copy and paste and return...

you know it makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    PRC edit the code to remove the eronious space

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Hah funny - doesn't work in FF though
    yes it does

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    cool ...looks good with msn homepage...

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Bugger, the forum seems to screw it up. Paste it into Notepad first and remove the space in "setInterv al" at the end of it.
    Hah funny - doesn't work in FF though

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    absolutely nothing

Thanks

MG
    Bugger, the forum seems to screw it up. Paste it into Notepad first and remove the space in "setInterv al" at the end of it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X