• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Celebrities at Large"

Collapse

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Did a quick web search on the James Room in Bath, and it appears to be a B&B
    It's a pop up venue these days but the original James Room was the cafeteria of the Colmers (later Owen Owen) department store up Union Street. Over the years, all the great and the good of the time were spotted there by my old mum who worked in the Colmers Personnel Department. Even the Beatles made an appearance one time and the four lads apparently stuffed their faces with the house speciality, gala pie, followed by Wiltshire lardy cakes. Rock 'n' roll..

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Why? Why did you do that? You'll never get that time back and the damage it's just done to your reputation, FFS!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Do you think CailinMaith would let him out of the basement?
    Who else is going to pay for her beer?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Maybe Churchy will turn up too.
    Do you think CailinMaith would let him out of the basement?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Maybe BBP will be at the Manchester social.....
    Maybe Churchy will turn up too.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Just remember this is not Bridgwater. No marital aids.....
    I've yet to visit Bridgwater, from what I hear it holds little if any attraction.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    That should be inneresting!
    Just remember this is not Bridgwater. No marital aids.....

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    That should be inneresting!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You're really missing Malcolm aren't you? You tart!

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    A good kicking but he wussed out.
    You're really missing Malcolm aren't you? You tart!

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    For a beating (I hope) or some bum sex ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    A good kicking but he wussed out.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Fack off Churchy. I should have taken you out round the back of the Steam Railway when I had the chance.
    For a beating (I hope) or some bum sex ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Is it wrong to wish you a long drawn out, very painful death? In fact pretty much what you inflict on the rest of us by your continued inane tulipe?
    Fack off Churchy. I should have taken you out round the back of the Steam Railway when I had the chance.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Seated opposite me in Bath's legendary James Room this afternoon:

Made me laugh because my old grandmother went to see him play in Bournemouth one time. Billed as Doc Cox from TV's That's Life, she and the rest of the purple rinsed audience got the shock of their lives as the gig turned out to be a full blown Biggun show. Fortunately, in the case of my granny the innuendo went right over her head.
    Is it wrong to wish you a long drawn out, very painful death? In fact pretty much what you inflict on the rest of us by your continued inane tulipe?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X