• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "TRUMP (Racist Moron) & BORIS (Racist Baffoon) Marine Le Pen (Racist Bi**h) next???"

Collapse

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    TRUMP (Racist Moron) & BORIS (Racist Buffoon) Marine Le Pen (Racist Bi**h) next???

Party Time....

Matteo Salvini ( Racist, fascist ), Viktor Orbán ( intollerant, autocrate ), Jeremy Corbyn ( idiot )

... what's the point of this list? Are there any World Leaders or senior politicians that you do like or admire? Who would you like to see running the US/UK?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You really are foaming at the mouth, aren't you?

No, I'm perfectly calm, living where I choose to live, thinking for myself.

Foaming at the mouth is something that rabid dogs do.
    Now, if only I could remember what your old username was... oh, yessss.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    If you feel your life is at its happiest by bitching about your current perceived situation, then far be it from me to change that. I was merely making the suggestion that rather than whinge, do something constructive.
    Oh, I dunno, how about protesting about the current state of the political situation rather than just shooting the tulip.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    So are you saying that your life was misery under the EU and now everything is unicorns and jam and you don't have to bitch about the EU any more?

Cause I've never seen you post a genuinely constructive post on here. It's like Donald Trump cracking a joke. He lacks the ability to do so.
    You really are foaming at the mouth, aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    If you feel your life is at its happiest by bitching about your current perceived situation, then far be it from me to change that. I was merely making the suggestion that rather than whinge, do something constructive.

So are you saying that your life was misery under the EU and now everything is unicorns and jam and you don't have to bitch about the EU any more?

Cause I've never seen you post a genuinely constructive post on here. It's like Donald Trump cracking a joke. He lacks the ability to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I'm asking you.

You've suggested that those who disagree could "always vote with your feet", i.e. leave. If they don't leave, must they conform to what you or the State says is the correct way to think, or are they allowed to have a different opinion?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    How does "You can always vote with your feet" get translated into what you've posted? Are you really that ill?

I'm asking you.

You've suggested that those who disagree could "always vote with your feet", i.e. leave. If they don't leave, must they conform to what you or the State says is the correct way to think, or are they allowed to have a different opinion?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    I could.

Or, you could consider that because I chose to live here and wasn’t simply placed here by an accident of birth, I care more about the U.K. than you do
    I could consider that, or I could consider the fact that you originate from a tuliphole and that anything, including the UK would be better.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Ah yes, anyone who disagrees with the State must leave. What's next? If you disagree should you be rounded up and sent to re-education camps?
    How does "You can always vote with your feet" get translated into what you've posted? Are you really that ill?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    You can always vote with your feet.
    I could.

Or, you could consider that because I chose to live here and wasn’t simply placed here by an accident of birth, I care more about the U.K. than you do

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Ah yes, anyone who disagrees with the State must leave. What's next? If you disagree should you be rounded up and sent to re-education camps?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    This is what the Brexit ideology has reduced the country to.

It no longer matters whether actions have any consequences, as long as you’re a “believer”. Lie, mislead/contempt of Parliament, be sacked on suspicion or leaking secrets, doesn’t matter, you can still aspire to and be selected for the top jobs in the country.

Instead of making Britain great again, the Brexit ideology and it’s most rabid supporters are prepared to damage the foundations of U.K. democracy to get what they want.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    This is what the Brexit ideology has reduced the country to.

It no longer matters whether actions have any consequences, as long as you’re a “believer”. Lie, mislead/contempt of Parliament, be sacked on suspicion or leaking secrets, doesn’t matter, you can still aspire to and be selected for the top jobs in the country.

Instead of making Britain great again, the Brexit ideology and it’s most rabid supporters are prepared to damage the foundations of U.K. democracy to get what they want.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Yes, quite possibly the most right wing Home Secretary...

- Defends the alcohol and tobacco industries, in fact was a lobbyist at one point
    - Breached the ministerial code and was sacked (well resigned rather than be humiliated)
    - Believes in capital punishment including the death sentence
    - Managed to piss off the Irish

The rest that have been given cabinet positions so far are no better, jobs for the boys....
    Not all bad then, eh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X