• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Question for the Man Utd Fans"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    How many "English" players?

How many of those 4 clubs have "English" owners?
    Americans/Russians/Arabians using BRITISH POUNDS from the BoE to buy success, how much more English can you get!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Yep, none of this clamour for 4 English teams in the finals from me.
    How many "English" players?

How many of those 4 clubs have "English" owners?

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Looking good for the Arse now. My missus is well chuffed being a Woolwich Nomad herself.

Just need Chelski to fook up for a perfect evening!!
    Yep, none of this clamour for 4 English teams in the finals from me.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Shaun, you're not helping mate...
    Looking good for the Arse now. My missus is well chuffed being a Woolwich Nomad herself.

Just need Chelski to fook up for a perfect evening!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Sorry......

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Well the dream is still on!!!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Football Eh! Bloody hell.

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Were you celebrating at 2-0 as well? That made the result far worse. I wasted a very good Brunello, which I had been saving for our Europa League win over Chel$ki. To say I'm gutted is putting it very, very, mildly.
    Yes, I switched off. I rejoined the action in the last 5 minutes for a good gloat. Got one hell of a shock

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I feel sick. What a truly awful night.
    Were you celebrating at 2-0 as well? That made the result far worse. I wasted a very good Brunello, which I had been saving for our Europa League win over Chel$ki. To say I'm gutted is putting it very, very, mildly.

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    I feel sick. What a truly awful night.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    That is making me strangely aroused...(Where's the emoticon for "I hope nobody actually heard me say that"?)
    Well the dream is still on!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Although the thought of Liverpool giving Spurs a good spanking in the final would make it all worthwhile :
    That is making me strangely aroused...(Where's the emoticon for "I hope nobody actually heard me say that"?)

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Ironically yes no doubt. Unreal with no salah no firminio.
    Spurs had some good results while Kane and Dele Alli were injured so shows the better teams have real strength in depth and not built around one or two players that don't get dropped even if not in form.

Rooney for England springs to mind. They're doing much better now he's gone.

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied

I'm an Arsenal fan but the thought of all the crowing from the media if Liverpool were to win fills me with dread.
    Although the thought of Liverpool giving Spurs a good spanking in the final would make it all worthwhile :

Leave a comment:

Working...
X