• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Opening an IT school"

Collapse

• Gunnery Sergeant Highway
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    If you're suffernig from depression, there's only one real answer.

Get a ******* grip for christ's sake.
    The Universe has been around for (what is it? ) about 4 billion years or thereabouts. If you're lucky you'll live to about 90 years and then you'll be dead.
    Forever.
    If you want to waste that precious few seconds whining about how bad life is, just **** off and jump in a lake. It's miserable twats like you that bring everybody down.
    Oh, I'm so sad, I'm so down, blah-de-*******-blah. Grow up and just ******* deal with it.
    You are my hero DG.

My only previous attempt to summarise my feelings on depression was when someone asked me if Mrs Highway might be depressed. "Depressed?", I said. "I don't know about that, ******* depressing more like."

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge

The Universe has been around for (what is it? ) about 4 billion years or thereabouts. If you're lucky you'll live to about 90 years and then you'll be dead.
    Forever.
    If you want to waste that precious few seconds whining about how bad life is, just **** off and jump in a lake. It's miserable twats like you that bring everybody down.
    Oh, I'm so sad, I'm so down, blah-de-*******-blah. Grow up and just ******* deal with it.

(DG in 'more compassionate than usual' mode)

(Note for the hard-of-thinking (although I haven't seen much from chico lately, or atw, hmnn. lover's tryst somewhere?) the above was intended to be humorous)
    (Unless ED is really SAS, in which case I meant all of it) (Only joshing).

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    I think you're all taking the wrong tack here

Forever.

(DG in 'more compassionate than usual' mode)

(Note for the hard-of-thinking (although I haven't seen much from chico lately, or atw, hmnn. lover's tryst somewhere?) the above was intended to be humorous)
    (Unless ED is really SAS, in which case I meant all of it) (Only joshing).

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Anyone has ever thought about this idea? Organising IT courses, exam labs and so on....

Looks like there is still good money in training.....
    Make sure that you're not a Learning Direct offshoot/Government sponsored.

The money's sh!t and the clientele are chavs....

You'll need a big slab of money to make it into Business training and Spring and Parity training divisions are currently not the most stable of places to be in at the moment. New Horizons recently went t1ts up owing a lot of freelance trainers a shed load of dosh.

Money in training is to be made in niche areas.

Find yourself a Niche, m'boy and get yerself trained up in Training & Development Management. There's more to Training than just buying in the books from Microsoft and renting a room. (As many orgs are realising...)

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    Is this true Sally?

I wouldn't know - I'm a very happy lady

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    Yes.

Seriously though. I have been suffering with depression for about 6 months now. I cant shake it, so have resigned myself to the fact that im just a miserable git. Takin up smoking as my new years resolution.
    Take up cycling. Can't say I've come across many depressed cyclists.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    More importantly, please let us know that you're not obese!

Happy New Year btw chubs!

Have you not had your balls snipped yet?

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Aparently women get depressed if they're not exposed to regular fresh sperm - it might be the same for you guys (with womans stuff)
    Is this true Sally?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Kramer - when are you going to admit that you are a lass?!!!!!!
    More importantly, please let us know that you're not obese!

Happy New Year btw chubs!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    i'm a bit down at the moment.... but swimming and working out makes me feel better. So does shopping which is probably a bad thing!
    And obviously posting!

Kramer - when are you going to admit that you are a lass?!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    even though it is classified as a soft drug and not addictive(my arse).
    Spoken like a true daily mail reader

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    No he ditched her.

Aparently women get depressed if they're not exposed to regular fresh sperm - it might be the same for you guys (with womans stuff)
    duder get a contract in a sperm bank if it helps

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    or maybe he is depressed after shagging that fat lass

No he ditched her.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Shagging that fat lass would have perked you up for a bit you know
    would it heck.

would have made me worse.

need to shag a nice tight fit, athletic type.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Shagging that fat lass would have perked you up for a bit you know
    or maybe he is depressed after shagging that fat lass

Leave a comment:

Working...
X