• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nigel Farage indicted by Mueller"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

edit: (Re anti-Farage posts, not Minny's thoughts above)

Click image for larger version

Name:	01d2245d-e8d9-457a-98dd-d2238944c9d1-d8af2b51-c88b-4857-8e1c-e72008f103e1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	4209017

OK, now I'm trolling I admit it!
    How can you be trolling with Sir Nige (if Gav the leak can get one) and our madman Donny?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    God, you Remainers never give up, do you?
    edit: (Re anti-Farage posts, not Minny's thoughts above)

Click image for larger version

Name:	01d2245d-e8d9-457a-98dd-d2238944c9d1-d8af2b51-c88b-4857-8e1c-e72008f103e1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	4209017

OK, now I'm trolling I admit it!
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 13 March 2022, 08:46.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    God, you Remainers never give up, do you?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    CIA offers free private jet option, waterboarding available too...
    Why are you utilising Christian Iconography to promote your side of a war?

You don't even have a clue what the image is of, it's just a visual slogan. I find it offensive you use this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I may have an over exuberance with posting but I'm pretty solid knowing I called this out.

What I would advise to posters is that if they suspect foreign nationals are trying to shape their opinion, name it and share it.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Having a chat about planned bank robbery is conspiracy, that’s practice, not theory

Roger Stone is on record asking Corsi to find somebody in London to visit Farage in summer 2016, apparently Corsi’s contact (not Nigel) in London said no

My guess is that good old Nigel was used to bypass otherwise interceptable communications by GCHQ - otherwise he could have had his “chat” over the phone or ‘secure” messenger

So he brought something in or out or both, something materially related to the Russian hack of US elections - maybe he even brought USB stick with stolen data

Seems to me some waterboarding in order here, and get CIA to ask a few questions about Brexit’s targeting data too
    So a Russian is wanting an elected politician.tortured.

In retrospect, are we happy with this?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    “Why didn’t Mueller charge Stone with conspiracy? The rules in federal cases require that prosecutors provide defendants with broad discovery. By indicting Stone on a fairly narrow set of charges, Mueller limits what has to be disclosed & can protect ongoing investigation.”

Read fooking indictments - it’s all about collusion, just not charged right now for the above reasons
    Why would a Russian living in the UK know the difference between federal and state law in the US?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    CIA offers free private jet option, waterboarding available too...
    What have you been offered to promote pro Ukraine narratives?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    So when the mods are dribbling on about Russian disinformation, i'm like? what, the Russian that has been talking complete tulipe about western democracy for years? Na, BigDataPro gets a ban for chinning stuff.
    Ahh another Xenophobe.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Ok, so let's walk through this.
    slowly it is aTw!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    So when the mods are dribbling on about Russian disinformation, i'm like? what, the Russian that has been talking complete tulipe about western democracy for years? Na, BigDataPro gets a ban for chinning stuff.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    If Trump never colluded (criminally conspired) he and people around him would not be caught lieing to the FBI about what contacts thyr had with Russian GRU front called WikiLeaks.

If Trump did not owe Putin then he could have put real proper sanctions on Putin rather than being his lapdog, he could have arrested Putins money around the world to prove to everybody that Trump is not in pocket of Putin.

Lack of action is the strongest proof he is bent, and FBI will get to the kind of proof that is acceptable to courts, one step at a time
    You have, for years, spouted complete conspiracy fruit loop tulipe about Russia.

All complete tulipe.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Having a chat about planned bank robbery is conspiracy, that’s practice, not theory

Roger Stone is on record asking Corsi to find somebody in London to visit Farage in summer 2016, apparently Corsi’s contact (not Nigel) in London said no

My guess is that good old Nigel was used to bypass otherwise interceptable communications by GCHQ - otherwise he could have had his “chat” over the phone or ‘secure” messenger

So he brought something in or out or both, something materially related to the Russian hack of US elections - maybe he even brought USB stick with stolen data

Seems to me some waterboarding in order here, and get CIA to ask a few questions about Brexit’s targeting data too
    Ok, so let's walk through this.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    There's a neat link between misrepresenting Obama's first name and Trump the birther conspiracy theorist. It rather shows Trump in the bad light, no?
    This one is better though,,,

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Is there anything that puts Trump in good light?

Other than his imminent jail sentense
    Clinton?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X