• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Man Charged with Prostitute Murders"

Collapse

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Lambros
    God he has got Galloway on his hat I wonder if he is related to George.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...wright1_66.jpg
    George as in my MP I hate him almost as much as I hate B'Liar. He is another one who will be put up against the wall when the revolution comes.

Leave a comment:

• Lambros
    replied
    God he has got Galloway on his hat I wonder if he is related to George.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...wright1_66.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I notice they managed to get Suzy Lamplugh in this as well!

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Local lad with links to the transport industry.

Hummmm- someone said that. Oh yes, it was me.

Leave a comment:

• Diestl
    replied
    The police never named him though, covering there asses at least. Im sure Tom is writing his autobiography as we speak he might get it into Borders for xmas..

Leave a comment:

• vista
    replied
    Originally posted by wxman
    But what about the first suspect that the media accused

Get the claim in I say to him - could be worth millions ...

the media "charged" him in advance over the weekend.
    Tom Stephens is the first guy I think.

Leave a comment:

• wxman
    replied
    But what about the first suspect that the media accused

Get the claim in I say to him - could be worth millions ...

the media "charged" him in advance over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• vista
    replied
    First guy

Lucky the first guy "Tom Stephens" had his name plastered in the press or he'd be able to live a normal life!

Mud sticks - guilt by association - any chance this guy will be compensated? thought not perhaps he should have moved to Somalia then maybe HMG would worry about his human rights but there again he's probably the wrong colour to have human rights.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Well at least it was a home grown nutter not one we imported, no mention of him being care in the community (yet).

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    started a topic Man Charged with Prostitute Murders

Man Charged with Prostitute Murders

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/6194351.stm

looks like he'll be spending Christmas in prison

Working...
X