• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Signal failure

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Signal failure"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    always good to have the benefit of your expertise, I'm sure you can help him on the journey from eating bottom!
    Hey presto - another poorly-skilled botom-feeder in a non-job turns up

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    This is what happens when you're a bottom-feeder. Improve your skills.

always good to have the benefit of your expertise, I'm sure you can help him on the journey from eating bottom!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    His VB6 skiils are up to date!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I especially love it when one client insisted we used our own laptops, dragging a fecking laptop on a train, to sit in an office, to connect remotely to a Citrix virtual desktop and to talk to the other team members in India via a headset.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I especially love it when one client insisted we used our own laptops, dragging a fecking laptop on a train, to sit in an office, to connect remotely to a Citrix virtual desktop and to talk to the other team members in India via a headset.

Epic fail.

It was obviously an aptitude test where you should have pointed out their failure to grasp basic logic. Though then you'd have failed on the attitude test.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Numpty tax. They persist with the illogical behaviour of commuting to just stare at a computer screen all day or sit around in meetings, when it can all be done remotely.

WFH for the win.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Roll on Comrade Corbyn when he nationalises the railways, this would never happen under Labour

Choo choo! Komrade!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Get a Lambo already!

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    As long as the new train timetables don't interfere with "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"
    "I'm a commuter, get me out of here!"

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Roll on Comrade Corbyn when he nationalises the railways, this would never happen under Labour
    As long as the new train timetables don't interfere with "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Its the EU's fault innit?

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Numpty tax. They persist with the illogical behaviour of commuting to just stare at a computer screen all day or sit around in meetings, when it can all be done remotely.

WFH for the win.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    started a topic Signal failure

Signal failure

Rail fares to rise by 3.1% in January - BBC News

Working...
X