• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good news! The weather is getting warmer"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    I find a barnett black widow to be very efficacious, myself

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Trijicon ACOG 35 Dual IR. Will that do?

what're you going to do? - throw it at them?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Before engaging your company, I need to check your IR35 status.
    Trijicon ACOG 35 Dual IR. Will that do?

Have you ever thought any of pscont's suggestions were a good idea?
    Yes, the one where he flounced. That was a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• NorthWestPerm2Contr
    replied
    It's freezing. Can we all start burning some tyres to help speed up the process.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    There are too many people on the planet. Until those alive wake up to the fact that fertility must be controlled, things will get worse. Then people will die horrible deaths - lack of water, food, or from pollution.
    Should I stop donating sperm?

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    When I do it for myself, it's just a hobby. When I do it for others, it's work.

I may be able to help provided you can agree to my company's terms and conditions of contract, the right to substitution, that we can carry out the work in whatever way we feel is appropriate, and, of course, that you can afford our extremely reasonable rate.
    Before engaging your company, I need to check your IR35 status.

Have you ever thought any of pscont's suggestions were a good idea?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    May be able to help? You are losing your aim, I thought it was guaranteed.
    When I do it for myself, it's just a hobby. When I do it for others, it's work.

I may be able to help provided you can agree to my company's terms and conditions of contract, the right to substitution, that we can carry out the work in whatever way we feel is appropriate, and, of course, that you can afford our extremely reasonable rate.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    If you can put the two of them on one of your bikes and send them my way, I may be able to help with the problem.
    May be able to help? You are losing your aim, I thought it was guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

If you can put the two of them on one of your bikes and send them my way, I may be able to help with the problem.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Only two??

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    There are two many people on the planet. Until those alive wake up to the fact that fertility must be controlled, things will get worse. Then people will die horrible deaths - lack of water, food, or from pollution.
    Only two??

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    There are too many people on the planet. Until those alive wake up to the fact that fertility must be controlled, things will get worse. Then people will die horrible deaths - lack of water, food, or from pollution.
    Last edited by GreenMirror; 27 November 2018, 13:04.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Dover will no longer be a critical port

The Fens and Broads will be tidal again, the flood plains where all the houses were built cheaply will flood, it's all positive
    Ah, time to resurrect my idea of living on a boat in a field to avoid planning issues. No need to even bother digging a pond to float it in if I get some cheap floodplain land. Prices are bound to sink on this news.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    There will, just that they will be new coastal cites. A smart forward thinking investor might determine where the new coastline is likely to end up and buy the land now to sell at a profit when the new coastline is established. now what could possibly go wrong!
    Dover will no longer be a critical port

The Fens and Broads will be tidal again, the flood plains where all the houses were built cheaply will flood, it's all positive

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Sounds great, except no coastal cities will exist to ship goods from/to etc etc.
    There will, just that they will be new coastal cites. A smart forward thinking investor might determine where the new coastline is likely to end up and buy the land now to sell at a profit when the new coastline is established. now what could possibly go wrong!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X