• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My Lunch

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My Lunch"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Nah. Proper Northerner from right side of Pennines would have Pattie n Chips wi Scraps. None of this foreign muck like onion, and chilli!!! What the ***** is a chili. If I wanted my food cold I have a salad, and if I wanted a salad I have a rabbit make it edible for me.
    You forgot the pea wet.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Half a Snickers
    Why only half?

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    brown rice, sweet potato, quinoa, cauliflower, dahl , tuna (tin), sardines (tin), avocado (whole), tuna/mayo/sweetcorn thing.

I do like bulking cycles

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    I had sour grapes. Courtesy of the CUK remain crowd.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I made an omlette type thing with some left over potatoes, roasted red pepper, bit of spicy sausage.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Ogre's fingers, Witches Blood & Pumpkin surprise.

The surprise is that no Ogres or Witches were harmed in making this.

However

6 Porky white sausages.
    6 Purple carrots they make the gravy look awesome!
    1/2 a large pumpkin, previously enjoyed with candles & toothy grin for extra points!
    2 medium onions.
    1 tablespoon of Garlic paste
    1 tablespoon of mixed herbs
    2-3 tablespoons of gravy mix.
    1/2 pint of water (you want the gravy to be gloopy).

were.

plus you need one small child loving the disgusting idea of eating Witches Blood & Ogre fingers.

Brown the sausages & soften the onions, turn down (deglaze pan if not using multicooker) pop in slow cooker for about 2-3 hours until the pumpkin is just soft. Leave overnight in the fridge to mature.

Eat with Sainsbury's 4 cheese bread without butter(its for dipping and oily enough) and a mug of tea or coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Halloumi fries
    deep fried prawns in breadcrumbs
    (all day) veggie breakfast - egg, muffin, hash browns, beans, spinach, mushroom
    chips

Because I'm a fat bastard!
    Gratis.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Sausage, onion and chili jam barm. With chips, cos I'm from the north.
    Nah. Proper Northerner from right side of Pennines would have Pattie n Chips wi Scraps. None of this foreign muck like onion, and chilli!!! What the ***** is a chili. If I wanted my food cold I have a salad, and if I wanted a salad I have a rabbit make it edible for me.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Halloumi fries
    deep fried prawns in breadcrumbs
    (all day) veggie breakfast - egg, muffin, hash browns, beans, spinach, mushroom
    chips

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Sausage, onion and chili jam barm. With chips, cos I'm from the north.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic My Lunch

My Lunch

BLT sandwich
    tea
    Half a Snickers

Working...
X