• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Toxic Masculinity

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Toxic Masculinity"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Toxic Masculinity

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Criminals?? No just going home from a party and the driver Fecked up!

Maybe all these people were low life scum too.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...fic_collisions

Its no wonder you live in Seacroft with the rest of dunderfunks.
    Six people in a car designed for 5 “travelling at speed”, criminal is a broad term and I never used scum.

Oh and Swarcliffe isn’t Seacroft, and I don’t live there, I just have property there
    Last edited by SimonMac; 1 August 2018, 17:43.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    Criminals?? No just going home from a party and the driver Fecked up!

Maybe all these people were low life scum too.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...fic_collisions

Its no wonder you live in Seacroft with the rest of dunderfunks.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    WTF! how do you know the parents don't care? How do you know they aren't generally good lads. Me and my mates at that age got up to lots of similar things. My parents were very strict, I was a good boy scout, and now on remembrance day I get to stand at the local cenotaph with a respectable amount of bling attached. You, Sir, are talking out of your posterior.
    Because very few people start their TWOC career with a bus, its escalated to this

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post

Main problem is if they had crashed and killed themselves the community would have been all like '' ooh they were such good boys'

why do you never get someone screen saying 'actually they were a bunch of little tulips whose parents didn't care and quite frankly this community is better now they are dead'

would be nice to see this sort of honesty ever now and then.
    https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co....orth-1-9229318

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Feminism will fix it. The future is female
    Well the world *is* full of c**ts!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    WTF! how do you know the parents don't care? How do you know they aren't generally good lads. Me and my mates at that age got up to lots of similar things. My parents were very strict, I was a good boy scout, and now on remembrance day I get to stand at the local cenotaph with a respectable amount of bling attached. You, Sir, are talking out of your posterior.
    Strange my friend who was into stealing cars in his youth (the point at which he became an ex friend) horrified his mother but he carried on doing it, many of the people he subsequently mixed with were career criminals.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    And your parents would approve of you stealing a bus and joyriding putting yourself and other humans in mortal danger?

The thing you need to remember is in general this sort of thing is just the last in a long list of antisocial behaviour.
    Of course my parents wouldn't have approve, what that got to do with it. And no in general it isn't usually the 'last in a long list', young boys have always done stupid things. But doesn't mean they all are anti social parasites as you would have them. Your generalises are indicative of spending too long forming your shallow opinions from the Mail or its ilk.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Youi really are a moron of the highest order
    Porbably suffering from a small penis.
    Great argument you've got there - as usual.

Cretin cretin cretin yadda yadda yadda etc etc.

You should stop projecting so much.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Youi really are a moron of the highest order
    Porbably suffering from a small penis.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    And your parents would approve of you stealing a bus and joyriding putting yourself and other humans in mortal danger?

The thing you need to remember is in general this sort of thing is just the last in a long list of antisocial behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I rest my case.
    Good - it could do with a rest

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Yeah - whatever
    I rest my case.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

What sort of world are we living in when I feel relieved at seeing this kind of thing?
    A world (actually country) that has too many (1) cretins, of which you are a prime example and (2) useless scrotes.

HTH, BIDI.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    What you on about "toxic masculinity"?

This is kids getting drunk, being idiots, and putting themselves and others in danger. Always has gone on, always will.

Methinks you're getting a little too hung up on your agenda, but if you think it deserves celebrating, then you go right ahead.
    Yeah - whatever

Leave a comment:

Working...
X