• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Does Macron take it up chuff?"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    He's French.

If he's stereotypical he would have had a few lovers of different ages. Maybe of both sexes and multiple genders.
    That is a rather stereotypical point!

But if he has been 'with' her since then are you suggesting/implying that the french are unfaithful and in general make love with their faces?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Yup if it had been a 40 year old man and a 15 year old girl the social justice networks would be foaming at the mouth - even if it was purely consensual.

But as the bloke is the 'young vulnerable one' .

But a more important point - does this mean he has only ever had 40+ pussy?

That's got to be a disappointment surely?
    He's French.

If he's stereotypical he would have had a few lovers of different ages. Maybe of both sexes and multiple genders.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Yup if it had been a 40 year old man and a 15 year old girl the social justice networks would be foaming at the mouth - even if it was purely consensual.

But as the bloke is the 'young vulnerable one' .

But a more important point - does this mean he has only ever had 40+ pussy?

That's got to be a disappointment surely?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    25 years? Did she have to make aeroplane noises to get him to go down on her when they started dating?
    Met her as a 15 year old, starting shagging her at 16.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/e...-a7724201.html

If this was the UK she'd have gone to jail.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Wow never knew he had a wife who was 25 years older. That is something.
    25 years? Did she have to make aeroplane noises to get him to go down on her when they started dating?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    GUY ADAMS: Why IS President Macron publicly denying his mysterious bodyguard is his lover? | Daily Mail Online

Interesting...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I think d00hg is using his white male privilege to oppress my rights to have my ring burst by whoever I want.

So triggered.........
    Don't forget his religious beliefs are being used to stifle our free speech.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If you think we live in some LGBTXBBQ utopia where there is no stigma for women, black, gay, etc that's categorically not true.

This thread however seems pretty homophobic. "take it up the chuff" is a deliberately derogatory phrasing.
    I don't think it's homophobic. I personally only have things come out of my bottle and glass, but if you want to pop something in it, then that's OK with me, unless you're doing Gerbils again and we'll have to report you to the RSPCA.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I think d00hg is using his white male privilege to oppress my rights to have my ring burst by whoever I want.

So triggered.........

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    If you think we live in some LGBTXBBQ utopia where there is no stigma for women, black, gay, etc that's categorically not true.

This thread however seems pretty homophobic. "take it up the chuff" is a deliberately derogatory phrasing.
    Are you saying that only homosexuals like a little tickling of the ring piece?

That's not being very inclusive at all, is it?

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied

Shut up you clattering fanny.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    So you are suggesting, in this day and age, that his marriage is a sham and in reality he is gay but ashamed to admit it?

Even I am not convinced by that.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    the only 3ways I do are with 2 other women.
    Tried this a couple of times - but got fed up with the non-stop talking before the action started.

Leave a comment:

• redgiant
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Wow never knew he had a wife who was 25 years older. That is something.
    She was his theater teacher in high school.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I have no problem with him being gay, but I do have a problem if his entire life has been a lie to furthe His career in the same way I have an issue every time Suity says he’s a professional IT Contractor.
    He maybe bi...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X