• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where are you watching the England match?"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Good effort but we're missing a midfield general of the ilk of Robson and Ince and/or an inspirational flair midfielder like Gazza.

Euro 2020 semi finals and final are in London, though, so a good home crowd guaranteed for Poland.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    At least the England v Belgium game, where no matter what the result, neither side is the winner, won’t be used as a metaphor for anything.
    Won't be too sure about that. We've got Trump coming to visit. Booby prize.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    So are we to assume that England went our because of Brexit?

Or did we do well despite Brexit?

hmmmmmm.
    Nothing to do with Brexit.

Immigration, and the snowflake generation, however.......

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Where are you watching the England match?

At least the England v Belgium game, where no matter what the result neither side is the winner, won’t be used as a metaphor for anything.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    So are we to assume that England went our because of Brexit?

Or did we do well despite Brexit?

hmmmmmm.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    England kicked out of the EU.
    It just goes to show the power of a navy blue passport.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    England kicked out of the EU.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Goal!!!!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Goal!!

Leave a comment:

• Laughing Gravy
    replied
    I'm not but good luck!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Come on England

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Goal!!!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Anyone else be charging their client for the beer consumed during the match?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Was going to watch it in a local, but the options where I’m staying are either Celtic or Rangers pubs, and I’m not sure if I want to take the risk of being the only non-Scot cheering on a certain team

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    England are playing tonight?! No one tells me nuthing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X