• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Now they're banning skirts in schools as well"

Collapse

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    If you're talking filth, Jenny was a great shag behind the bikesheds. It somewhat made up for her being a crap history teacher.
    Thank goodness for those back-to-school deals....

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Saliva? You lightweight...
    I was talking about courting.

If you're talking filth, Jenny was a great shag behind the bikesheds. It somewhat made up for her being a crap history teacher.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    A bit of swapping saliva behind the bikesheds?
    Saliva? You lightweight...

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It doesn't sound very old-fashioned that you want to be exchanging fluids while courting.
    A bit of swapping saliva behind the bikesheds?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Call me old-fashioned, but I kind of like the idea of having that sort of information in advance of any exchange of bodily fluids...
    It doesn't sound very old-fashioned that you want to be exchanging fluids while courting.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Are you sure it was "a friend"...?
    Now you come to mention it, there was this one time, at band camp...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Any port in a storm. Or, as a friend of mine once said, "Women are alright but you can't beat the real thing!"
    Are you sure it was "a friend"...?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Call me old-fashioned, but I kind of like the idea of having that sort of information in advance of any exchange of bodily fluids...
    Any port in a storm. Or, as a friend of mine once said, "Women are alright but you can't beat the real thing!"

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I think it's like dwarfs. Courting involves finding out what gender the other person is.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Transphobic TSist!

I shouldn't make any difference, and monstrous to even consider the idea of wanting to check!

I'll have to retreat to my safe space now ..
    I think it's like dwarfs. Courting involves finding out what gender the other person is.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Transphobic TSist!

I shouldn't make any difference, and monstrous to even consider the idea of wanting to check!

If that's the way you want to play it, just don't go anywhere near Madame JoJo's* Hooty...

*If it ever re-opens...and wait until you get home before you google it, or you'll get some funny looks from the IT security bods...

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Perhaps they simply learn the current legalities of it and what the remainder of your family can expect, if they help you to a Dignitas clinic?
    It's planting the ******* seed, that's what it is!

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    What the actual ****?
    Perhaps they simply learn the current legalities of it and what the remainder of your family can expect, if they help you to a Dignitas clinic?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    I doubt schools would ever really ban skirts, how else is a chap able to check whether a potential squeeze is carrying excess baggage?
    Transphobic TSist!

It shouldn't make any difference, and monstrous to even consider the idea of wanting to check!

Last edited by OwlHoot; 5 July 2018, 16:35.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    FTFY

Anyway, if they can't ban upskirting then just ban skirts. Simples.
    Why are you still alive Lizard!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X