• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lets play a game of millenial monoploy"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    I thought MF was always walking and cycling?
    If he was, he wouldn't be such a fat f*cker!

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    That's winking and crying.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    In parts of London if you don't like walking, don't want to cycle and don't want to pay extortionate car parking then taking buses is normal. Also if some scrote throws car seats on a train tracks them you may find yourself on a rail replacement service.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    When you have your own helicopter you dont have these issues.
    As long as there's no one around with a Stinger.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    In parts of London if you don't like walking, don't want to cycle and don't want to pay extortionate car parking then taking buses is normal. Also if some scrote throws car seats on a train tracks them you may find yourself on a rail replacement service.
    When you have your own helicopter you dont have these issues.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    My 12 year old mentioned the other day that she's never been on a bus either.

"That's because it's for poor people and Northerners" I explained, "You'll never be poor and god forbid you ever bring a Northerner in to my house!" I had to warn.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    And there it is. I don't normally join in in the millennial bashing - it's typically just another hard-of-thinking gammon theme.

But... I was chatting to a contractor colleague whose daughter has just started uni. She absolutely had to have an en suite bathroom, and had never caught a bus before. He did accept that he may share some blame.
    My 12 year old mentioned the other day that she's never been on a bus either.

"That's because it's for poor people and Northerners" I explained, "You'll never be poor and god forbid you ever bring a Northerner in to my house!" I had to warn.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Is Jail replaced by a WiFi outage?
    No it's the Big Brother House - if you roll a double you get a reality TV star career and become a 'celebrity' for about a year.

*Edit* - yes as BB house has no wifi.
    Last edited by Jog On; 27 June 2018, 15:04. Reason: No wifi in BB house

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Is Jail replaced by a WiFi outage?

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You get sent back to Whitechapel Road and charged £10 for smashed avocado on sourdough.
    CHANCE - "Your Instagram selfie has got you 2000 new followers and 1000 Youtube subscribers - congratulations you are now a social influencer!"

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Do we get 200 BTC for passing go?
    You get sent back to Whitechapel Road and charged £10 for smashed avocado on sourdough.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Do we get 200 BTC for passing go?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pat Phelan View Post
    Jeez! I was mixing cement and building walls before my age was in double figures.....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pat Phelan View Post
    Jeez! I was mixing cement and building walls before my age was in double figures.....
    Inneresting.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Phelan
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X