• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Need a job?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Need a job?"

Collapse

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    PE do have a tradition of breaking actual news stories well ahead of others. It does beg the question (regardless of whether you believe their numbers or not) of why those who should be deported are not.
    I call BS. You invented a fake number and posted it on here because you're a complete tit.

HTH, BIDI.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Check the PE article isn't a satirical piece provided by Diane Abbott.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    PE do have a tradition of breaking actual news stories well ahead of others. It does beg the question (regardless of whether you believe their numbers or not) of why those who should be deported are not.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I suggest you send your Butler off to find the issue in question and apply your mighty intellect and rubbish PE?
    Out of interest, do you still believe that there are 26,000 East European prisoners (mainly Romanian) doing a 4 year stretch or more?

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    I suggest you send your Butler off to find the issue in question and apply your mighty intellect and rubbish PE?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    “Independent thought” (sic) in this case meaning “make up some numbers without any corroborating evidence”?

That’s not Orwellian, that’s cretinism.
    Conspiracy theories and fake news are how cretins try to make a virtue out of their cretinism.

Leave a comment:

• HugeWhale
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    “Independent thought” (sic) in this case meaning “make up some numbers without any corroborating evidence”?

Is that what it was? I haven't been following the thread. I just saw mention of an independent thought and thought: what a rarity!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    My point was that even the Daily Fail isn't stupid enough to make up your totally incredible number.
    It's funny how you thickos like to advertise your imbecility at every opportunity.
    I mean, really, have you no shame?
    It's not even a matter of shame. They have a complete lack of self awareness. Fascinating.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Given that quoting the DM and trawling the internet are the only tools you have then Churchill's thoughts on Truth seem to have passed you by.
    My point was that even the Daily Fail isn't stupid enough to make up your totally incredible number.
    It's funny how you thickos like to advertise your imbecility at every opportunity.
    I mean, really, have you no shame?

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by HugeWhale View Post
    Few people have independent thoughts any more: it all comes from t'internet. On those rare occasions when someone actually does have an independent thought, they're denounced by the twitter pitchfork mob. Orwell lives!

Leave a comment:

• HugeWhale
    replied
    Given that quoting the DM and trawling the internet are the only tools you have then Churchill's thoughts on Truth seem to have passed you by.
    Few people have independent thoughts any more: it all comes from t'internet. On those rare occasions when someone actually does have an independent thought, they're denounced by the twitter pitchfork mob. Orwell lives!

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Well unless the figures have changed MASSIVELY since December 2016, you have posted a pile of utter tulipe.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...IYMf64k8KAR6cM
    Nice one. And for the avoidance of doubt for anyone too lazy to click the clink and read, the official numbers of Romanian prisoners in 2017 stood at just 654. Not “26,000 (mainly Romanian)”.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Me neither but I'm a subscriber and it was in an issue a couple of weeks back
    Are you sure you're not mixing it up with Stormfornt again - what with your cognitive deficiencies being as they are?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Me neither but I'm a subscriber and it was in an issue a couple of weeks back
    Are you sure you can read? Or count? Because let's face it, you have form as being an innumerate cretin in the past.

https://fullfact.org/immigration/foreigners-prison/
    Foreign inmates outnumber Britons | Daily Mail Online

Leave a comment:

Working...
X