• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How to find out if you are a racist/sexist and everything else."

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Your data suggests:
    Slight automatic preference for White people compared to Black people
    obviously complete bollocks!

Us swivel eyed loons should get a stronger preference than yet.

I also have a slight preference for fat people.

I'm off to find if I have a slight preference for Scooter Mental Health problems

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Yeah but we know you are a racist homophobic anti-religious bigot already.
    Oddly enough, he didn't say anything about 'fat'.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Fook that, I'm not doing any tests written by a bunch of stupid American one legged christian black lesbians
    Yeah but we know you are a racist homophobic anti-religious bigot already.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Here is your result:

Your data suggest no automatic preference between Arab Muslims and Other People.

I'm not a racist!

Off to cancel my BNP and Britain First membership now.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Harvard have a website that asks you to select left/right from a series of pictures and determines if you have an implicit bias towards certain races, colours, sexual preferences etc.

So are you a racist/sexists/hate/love religion well take a short test and find out.

Share...

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html

Scoots there isnt one for Brexit.
    Fook that, I'm not doing any tests written by a bunch of stupid American one legged christian black lesbians

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Do you think I am actually sorry?
    Sshhh now, apology accepted.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    Everyone's "racist" to some degree; having their own biases in favour of their own race (natural selection in action).
    Racist!!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Was only joking.
    Do you think I am actually sorry?

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Everyone's "racist" to some degree; having their own biases in favour of their own race (natural selection in action).

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Sorry, wasn't aimed at you! I assumed you were just doing some exploratory trolling (which is entirely to your credit).
    Was only joking.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    You hurted my feelings.
    Sorry, wasn't aimed at you! I assumed you were just doing some exploratory trolling (which is entirely to your credit).
    Bloody snowflakes!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    You hurted my feelings.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    CUK is increasingly looking like an incel forum. I thought this was a place for successful contractors to chew the fat, not for whiny losers to complain about how unfair the world is to them (scoots, PC and Darren excepted of course).
    You hurted my feelings.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Are you white?

Are you straight?

Are you male?

the you a racist, sexist homophobic pig

Mmm kay?
    CUK is increasingly looking like an incel forum. I thought this was a place for successful contractors to chew the fat, not for whiny losers to complain about how unfair the world is to them (scoots, PC and Darren excepted of course).

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Harvard have a website that asks you to select left/right from a series of pictures and determines if you have an implicit bias towards certain races, colours, sexual preferences etc.

So are you a racist/sexists/hate/love religion well take a short test and find out.

Share...

https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/selectatest.html

Scoots there isnt one for Brexit.
    Is there one for scoots?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X