• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "RT Accused Of Fake News"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyF View Post
    Is it just me or is that link broke for everyone?
    How odd - from my phone using the app it worked. Not sure why a space as inserted.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    RT Accused Of Fake News
    Say it ain't so....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    What would be "quite inneresting" is if RT was ever accused of imparting "real news". I'm guessing that would be a first, of sorts....

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Sue Ellen hasn't figured out links yet.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Inneresting.
    Oh no, it can't be can it!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Nope not works from my phone.

Leave a comment:

• TonyF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by The Castle Cary Fairy View Post
    Ok, fair enough. I don't get it & I don't know what it has got to do with me but thanks for the heads-up.

Not that I'd have ever used the expression it in the first place
    As WTFH said, your style of name kind of matches the style of our resident sockie master and his stable of sockies so you've been falsely accused due to a rather unfortunate striking resemblance to him.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Ok, fair enough. I don't get it & I don't know what it has got to do with me but thanks for the heads-up.

Are you based anywhere near Bridgwater?

Leave a comment:

• The Castle Cary Fairy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ttins-gal.html

If you search the forums for the term inneresting you will see the posters that used it are all generally banned.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Nobody has explained the significance of the word "inneresting" to me at any point
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ttins-gal.html

If you search the forums for the term inneresting you will see the posters that used it are all generally banned.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Nobody has explained the significance of the word "inneresting" to me at any point
    Inneresting.

Leave a comment:

• The Castle Cary Fairy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    One of the mods explained it to you in your post in the professional area. It's moderated in there so we got our hands slapped. It isn't in here.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Errr yeah?

I take it that's not a spelling mistake as it's the third time I've seen that word in response to one of my posts.

Anyone care to explain?
    One of the mods explained it to you in your post in the professional area. It's moderated in there so we got our hands slapped. It isn't in here.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Errr yeah?

I take it that's not a spelling mistake as it's the third time I've seen that word in response to one of my posts.

Anyone care to explain?
    As you were, gricer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X