• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The effects of evangelism"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    This message is hidden because Chico is on your ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Chico, can you do me a favour and go and pay the wages of sin ?

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    I don't have a problem with Christ, I just hate christians
    Well Jesus says

Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."

John 14:21

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    How do you define positive? Chico has helped cement my suspiscion that all religious people are lunatics and aren't worth any of my time. I think that's a positive thing.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    I discovered God because of Chico. Every morning I have Holy Communion with the almighty. My bowel movements take me to a higher plane of conciseness. The Holy Sprit lingers in my bathroom for hours, but that could be Satan trying to even things up. However, when I ask for guidance from Chico about my new found faith, Chico abandons me. For that reason, he gets a No vote from me.

In fact, I find myself curiously interested in Paganism. I cannot have it with these Middle Eastern (I nearly said *** then ) religions like Christianity, Judaism and Islam. I’m north western European (nobody is pure English etc). Pagan is our proper religion. Let’s respect ourselves, nature and turn our backs on these Middle Eastern religious nutters.

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    Chico is AndyW.

I claim I can change water into wine.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Bump for those who missed it in the day.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I see kramer has just voted

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    I voted for him as forum personality of the year, just because I want to be the one throwing rotton tomatoes when he gives his acceptance speech...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Ok, Own up, who went and spoilt it? Someone voted yes!
    That'll be Chico then ...He doesn't count, so it's still unanimous.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Chico clearly you have no future as an evangelist, keep your day job as junior dogsbody wherever it is you "work."

But he's a Big Hitter, have you forgotten?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Ok, Own up, who went and spoilt it? Someone voted yes!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Surely Not! Surely this is not the first unanimous poll in the history of CUK?
    Chico clearly you have no future as an evangelist, keep your day job as junior dogsbody wherever it is you "work."

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    Yeah he was probably quite a cool dude. How he'd laugh at the fools who perpetuate a cult in his name.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X