• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sapphire Resource Group"

Collapse

• DanTheMan
    replied
    Emma who now? Is this the over 50's?

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Joanna Lumley....

Purdey....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Thinking man's crumpet.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

Emma Peel...

Thinking man's crumpet again!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Last edited by Sysman; 11 December 2006, 12:44.

Leave a comment:

• DanTheMan
    replied
    Hah, I'm A) too young to remember the Avengers and B)Too good for Lumley and co.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by DanTheMan
    I'm with them at the moment. Going OK and they're very speedy at paying. Which is good.

With who? Diana Rigg & Joanna Lumley? ... and their paying for it... are you threaded in disguise?

Leave a comment:

• DanTheMan
    replied
    I'm with them at the moment. Going OK and they're very speedy at paying. Which is good.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Emma Peel...

Leathers....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    Let's not forget Cathy Gale either. Hmmmmmm, Honor Blackman.....

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Emma Peel...

Leathers....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
    If you like that sort of thing then set the recorder for next Thursdays episode.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    You are mmmmmmmmmmmm-ing at an awful lot of stuff lately Zeity - is Mrs Zeity not performing her female lizardy duties?
    SallyAnne, you'll be getting a reputation... Ooops sorry, too late.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Joanna Lumley....

Purdey....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

You are mmmmmmmmmmmm-ing at an awful lot of stuff lately Zeity - is Mrs Zeity not performing her female lizardy duties?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
    I used to be in love with Joanna Lumley when she was in the Avengers (but I was a very young child then.....)
    Ah, Joanna Lumley. A friend of my ex-wife. She stayed at our house a couple of times.

Churchill - in "Definitely not being Threaded" mode.

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Well, thanks Info, that makes me feel a bit better (re: Sapphire, not Joanna Lumley).

And thanks to all of you who have replied, even just to say "I know nothing"

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    ...more of a Emma Peel person- although Purdey on a motorbike in a flowing dress is an image that remains

Leave a comment:

• Theinformer
    replied
    they're meant to be quite reliable.

we came up against them on a few roles a couple of months back and when we spoke to candidates that they had already called, it seemed that they knew a hell of a lot about the project etc so they must be quite thorough. they placed two out of the three vacancies and they guys are still there and extremeley happy.

i say go forth.

and as for purdey, the bowl cut that she had did make her look a little too much like what one of the children from village of the damned would have grown up to be

Leave a comment:

• To BI or not to BI?
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    If they are anything to do with Sapphire & Steel, that weird program with Joanna Lumley and David McCulumthen avoid, otherwise never heard of them.
    I used to be in love with Joanna Lumley when she was in the Avengers (but I was a very young child then.....)

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    If they are anything to do with Sapphire & Steel, that weird program with Joanna Lumley and David McCulumthen avoid, otherwise never heard of them.
    I thought David McCallum was good as the invisible man. Not to be confused with the Gemini Man - What a cool digital watch that was...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X