• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "London's murder rate overtakes New York's"

Collapse

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    And 3...2...1...

It's David Lammy!!
    https://order-order.com/2018/04/05/w...ive-been-here/

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Doesn't this article discuss murders investigated rather than committed? Are these necessarily the same thing?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    To be fair the SNP try to do it in Scotland but they get short shrift and are regularly put in their place over it.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Lammy is suggesting it's the fault of white folk buying coke and that encourages the gang warfare.

If it was white people selling drugs to black people it would of course be whitey's fault.

The black community has to stop engaging in this cycle of violence but also stop letting career race baiters like Lammy, Abbot and the rest collectivise them and endow the victim status on the entire community. It does nothing positive.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    And 3...2...1...

It's David Lammy!!
    Dianne Abbot?

oh sorry someone they should look up to.

Chuka Umunna
    Trevor Phillips

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I think this is true...

@ThomasSowell
    Following
    Following @ThomasSowell

“Groups that rose from poverty to prosperity seldom did so by having racial or ethnic leaders. While most Americans can easily name a number of black leaders, current or past, how many can name Asian American ethnic leaders or Jewish ethnic leaders?”
    And 3...2...1...

It's David Lammy!!

Leave a comment:

• 1manshow
    replied
    It is believed a lot of this could have been avoided if it weren't for IR35.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    I miss the spit and sawdust pubs and drunken yobbos you used to see in town centres on Saturday night.
    Come to Swindon, you'll love it!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I didn't have you down as a libtard lefty touch-feely type.
    Merely stating the facts.
    At least TestMangler's parents didn't default on the private school fees.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Did mummy not give someone enough hugs?
    I didn't have you down as a libtard lefty touch-feely type.
    Merely stating the facts.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    We could but your 2-2 wouldn't be up to the nuances and complications involved.
    What I'm saying is you're not intelligent enough to have that discussion.
    Did mummy not give someone enough hugs?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Or we could wander down a race and intelligence discussion and see the tulip hit the fan.
    We could but your 2-2 wouldn't be up to the nuances and complications involved.
    What I'm saying is you're not intelligent enough to have that discussion.
    Last edited by sasguru; 3 April 2018, 17:49.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Or we could wander down a race and intelligence discussion and see the tulip hit the fan.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I read on another forum that the police force in NY is now the size of some small countries army, around 30k.

Is there an issue with black culture? We don't see many Polish street gangs or Chinese killings.
    I think this is true...

@ThomasSowell
    Following
    Following @ThomasSowell

“Groups that rose from poverty to prosperity seldom did so by having racial or ethnic leaders. While most Americans can easily name a number of black leaders, current or past, how many can name Asian American ethnic leaders or Jewish ethnic leaders?”

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I read on another forum that the police force in NY is now the size of some small countries army, around 30k.

Is there an issue with black culture? We don't see many Polish street gangs or Chinese killings.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X