• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Android CUK app broken again?"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Dunno what was wrong but a re-install fixed it.

PC. Can you close this call please. Closing category is tulip app.

Thanks.
    I had to do that a while ago.

App is a piece of sh*t.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    You generally get an extra hr out of bluetooth earphones as well as a better connection with an iPhone than that Android mish mash, not to mention a more secure experience banking app wise. Android is for cheapskates, i mean cmon who doesn't have a grand or 2 lying around for a new phone these days
    the only 'i' thing in my life is an I-ron, and it doesn't get used much.
    and it doesn't spy on me 24x7 either

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    You generally get an extra hr out of bluetooth earphones as well as a better connection with an iPhone than that Android mish mash, not to mention a more secure experience banking app wise. Android is for cheapskates, i mean cmon who doesn't have a grand or 2 lying around for a new phone these days
    Yeah it's about what you need.

Yes I could spend a grand on a new phone but I have no need to.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Dunno what was wrong but a re-install fixed it.

PC. Can you close this call please. Closing category is tulip app.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Yeah I certainly doubt that is going to help as well.

It will certainly help you look like a hipster tw@

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post

More like a dandy in NLUK's case. He's far too old to qualify for hipster.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Solution is obvious... buy an iPhone, call yourself a contractor, the regulation kit is MBP, iPhone, iPad (granted i draw the line at the watch...) HTHBIDI

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Solution is obvious... buy an iPhone, call yourself a contractor, the regulation kit is MBP, iPhone, iPad (granted i draw the line at the watch...) HTHBIDI

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Hmm interesting. I must have set the 'Only Show Intelligent and Mildly Interesting Threads' filter to on then.

Will re-install and try again.

Leave a comment:

• TonyF
    replied
    Works fine for me

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Anyone else not able to use the Android app? The threads pop up momentarily and then disappear.

Just me or anyone else?
    Seems to be working fine for me.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    started a topic Android CUK app broken again?

Android CUK app broken again?

Anyone else not able to use the Android app? The threads pop up momentarily and then disappear.

Just me or anyone else?

Working...
X