• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "HAPPY FRIDAY ! What are your plans this weekend?"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    "International" night out for me tonight in Glawster...... Even an overnight stay in hotel.

Previous client making a shedload of the permies redundant. Some decent people.

Leave a comment:

• Hertsseasider
    replied
    TFA

Pub tonight

Tomorrow, off to see Hampton & Richmond (affectionately known as The Beavers) v Weston Super Mare

Sunday, golf followed by Bormuff v Spurs on TV

You ?

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    TFA

Family duty this weekend. Driving up to London tomorrow. Lunch with Mum and daughter then round to brother's house for coffee later. Sunday I'm off to the father-in-law's dementia home for lunch with the other side of the family.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    .. some shouting and screaming in English from 2.15pm ..
    Most waiters speak English these days, so shouting doesn't help much.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    No plans this evening.

Tomorrow travelling to the Sussex coast to visit the parentals. Got a 7 year old's birthday party to attend; he is my godson so I ought to show willing.
    My cousin is visiting my Gran, who lives up the road from my parents, so no doubt there'll be a Saturday evening get together.
    Sunday is Mother's day so my Dad will be making breakfast for a change. Leave early afternoon as my beau is arriving to stay for a week.

And your good self?
    TFA - Tomorrow watch footy ( Man U v Liverpool - watch Jose park the bus ) and friends coming over.
    Mothers day bits and Son's footy on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    TFA!

No plans this evening.

Tomorrow travelling to the Sussex coast to visit the parentals. Got a 7 year old's birthday party to attend; he is my godson so I ought to show willing.
    My cousin is visiting my Gran, who lives up the road from my parents, so no doubt there'll be a Saturday evening get together.
    Sunday is Mother's day so my Dad will be making breakfast for a change. Leave early afternoon as my beau is arriving to stay for a week.

And your good self?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Train oop North later, chill....
    I hear it is a bit chilly oop North...

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Finishing up here - in UK (Croydon) handing over - done a Peep Show locations walkabout, Porter and Sorter for pub grub iab.

Train oop North later, chill....

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Hmm is Vero your wife?

Not currently.

But that car and those tyres would be useless round here. Needs to be jacked up a bit with rubber that can grip in muddy lanes.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    No, an Audi
    Hmm is Vero your wife?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Ooh anything nice?
    No, an Audi

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    The Wife (tm) is picking up her new car today.
    Ooh anything nice?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    The Wife (tm) is picking up her new car today.
    Tonight dinner with the neighbours
    Tomorrow a nice dog walk at around 1pm, some shouting and screaming in English from 2.15pm and then around 4.45pm, Aux armes, citoyens, Formez vos bataillons, Marchons, marchons! Qu'un sang impur, Abreuve nos sillons!

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    started a topic HAPPY FRIDAY ! What are your plans this weekend?

HAPPY FRIDAY ! What are your plans this weekend?

Hey - C'mon - What's anyone up to this weekend? Anything exciting?

Working...
X