• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone else's CUK android app broken?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    How do I report a post now? Can't see an option.

Fixed the pictures issue by turning the preview option off in settings but something is still wrong when it's previewing the last picture posted however long ago. You'd expect it meant preview the picture in the last post.

Leave a comment:

• youngguy
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Whose sockie are you?

Joined 2007 - posts 498 in ten years -- 50 posts a year, 1 post a week,,,

hmmm

so come on own up.
    Sorry to disappoint. Not a sockie,I just use the forum differently to many here.

App fixed! Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Sorry, just re-read your post, Curly black hair and tasche. Yep defo one of those thieving scousers.
    This is the picture of the white homosapien gentleman of unknown origin I can see...

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Because I'm a small minded racist bigot who prefer to instantly label someone with a racial stereotype than investigate the situation and comment appropriately on the person's appearance.
    Sorry, just re-read your post, Curly black hair and tasche. Yep defo one of those thieving scousers.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Exsqueeze me, how do you know this person is a scouser?
    Because I'm a small minded racist bigot who prefer to instantly label someone with a racial stereotype than investigate the situation and comment appropriately on the person's appearance.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Hmm. Actually maybe not all is well. I seem to be getting a lot of images even though there is no image in the post it shows. For example in the Word Associations I can see the last word added but above that is a big picture of a scouser with curly hair and tasche.
    Exsqueeze me, how do you know this person is a scouser?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Hmm. Actually maybe not all is well. I seem to be getting a lot of images even though there is no image in the post it shows. For example in the Word Associations I can see the last word added but above that is a big picture of a scouser with curly hair and tasche.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Ohh. Niiiice. I uninstalled and reinstalled as I didn't see an update and it's all new look and feel. Appears to work now, apart from the TF tosh posts of course.

Nice thanks.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Some cretin gave it a 5* review. Own up!
    One of my many accounts I expect

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Try checking for an update for the app now...

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I've re-installed an appear to have two problems.

One is only one post in this thread shows. Same for all the other threads.

The other is when I view TF's posts it just shows a load of old tosh.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    New install from Play Store just now - this thread ends at post 11 for me (says there are 2 more posts in the thread, go to the next page and there's nothing there).

Fail.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Yes. I used it once. I prefer to use Chrome.
    Some cretin gave it a 5* review. Own up!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Android or iOS? If Android, can you have a look in app settings and confirm what version you are running please.
    Android here and also not working. Can't see where in settings it says which version but according to Playstore I've got 3.13.14 Updated 20th may 2015??

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Still doesn't work.

I stopped using Tapatalk because that was broken.
    Android or iOS? If Android, can you have a look in app settings and confirm what version you are running please.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X