• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I thought WTFH was supposed to be cunning?"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    well NLyUK can for me, though smaller isn't normally an adjective I would use with her.
    Unless describing her brain, of course.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    I bow to your insider knowledge
    well NLyUK can for me, though smaller isn't normally an adjective I would use with her.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I believe some smaller mammals can dislocate their skulls. A mouse can go through a gap the size of a biro.

However why would it try to do that? Maybe fell off the gravestones? Presumably while singing on the way home from the Surrey Beer Festival.
    I bow to your insider knowledge

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    I have to wonder how it got into that scrape. Maybe it thought it saw the ghost of Savile? Though, looking where it ended up, i'm sure it was relieved to be mistaken
    I believe some smaller mammals can dislocate their skulls. A mouse can go through a gap the size of a biro.

However why would it try to do that? Maybe fell off the gravestones? Presumably while singing on the way home from the Surrey Beer Festival.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    I have to wonder how it got into that scrape. Maybe it thought it saw the ghost of Savile? Though, looking where it ended up, i'm sure it was relieved to be mistaken
    Nahh, - it thought it saw dinner, and got overenthusiastic

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Chased one cyclist too many.....

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    There's no such thing

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Not Cunning, but close. It's an easy mistake to make. The first word is Stunning.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    he had his own pub once, too
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intrepid_Fox

good pub, in the day

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    I thought WTFH was supposed to be cunning?
    He has his own website....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic I thought WTFH was supposed to be cunning?

I thought WTFH was supposed to be cunning?

Working...
X