• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Monday Links from the Discharge Lounge vol. CDXVI"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Maybe not, but I still don't want to feel that way for the rest of my life.
    that way? Which filly's nickname is that?

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    At your age you won’t be finding it nauseating for long.
    Maybe not, but I still don't want to feel that way for the rest of my life.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Are you two going to get a room? One finds this kind of flirting nauseating. Especially in the Monday Links thread.
    At your age you won’t be finding it nauseating for long.

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Are you two going to get a room? One finds this kind of flirting nauseating. Especially in the Monday Links thread.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    On one hand you are there bleating about "fluffy" links, on the other hand you are getting all fluffy with regards to the celebration of Christs birthday.

Have you got a split personality
    Are you American, do you have a split personality, do you like Xmas? Move on and let me go.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Stop obsessing with me, move on.
    On one hand you are there bleating about "fluffy" links, on the other hand you are getting all fluffy with regards to the celebration of Christs birthday.

Have you got a split personality

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Cheers for those Nick - the tunnels one (as said already) is great - always been fascinated in stuff like that - wasted a few hours when I should have working, following links about all that

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    What are you American
    Stop obsessing with me, move on.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Now that your ticker is sorted some constructive criticism. You need to add more science and technology links, I like the odd fluff link but lets keep it real.

Now, next Monday is Xmas, can I expect the Monday links (I've got twitter followers that need to know)?

Seriously, well done for getting the links out, even though this weeks are a bit tulip. Good to have you back.
    What are you American

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I see no reason why so-called “Christmas” should interfere with the dissemination of knowledge in the service of getting less done, though I am not prepared to offer any guarantees as to the range of topics that may be covered
    Well I ought to be back from dodging the royal watching lunatics outside church by the time you disseminate so that's all good.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Now that your ticker is sorted some constructive criticism. You need to add more science and technology links, I like the odd fluff link but lets keep it real.

Now, next Monday is Xmas, can I expect the Monday links (I've got twitter followers that need to know)?

Seriously, well done for getting the links out, even though this weeks are a bit tulip. Good to have you back.
    I see no reason why so-called “Christmas” should interfere with the dissemination of knowledge in the service of getting less done, though I am not prepared to offer any guarantees as to the range of topics that may be covered

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Cheers, folks - it's been a weird and rather bumpy ride, but things seem to be running smoothly again now

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Welcome back, sounds like it went well...
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Loved the tunnels one.
    What colours your tongue
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Great to hear you've been discharged and are hopefully on the mend.
    Cheers, folks - it's been a weird and rather bumpy ride, but things seem to be running smoothly again now

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Great to hear you've been discharged and are hopefully on the mend.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    What colours your tongue

Leave a comment:

Working...
X