• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Apprentice finalist is a slimy IT recruitment agent!"

Collapse

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I had forgotten how incredibly smarmy and punchable they all look.

I thought they had hit rock bottom.

Then I saw Kurran.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Do you have a wife/girlfriend? Are you good at explaining your way out of awkward situations? If the answer to both is "yes" you're about half-way to digging yourself out of this one. Just don't google it at work, there's no HR process yet imagined that can help you here...
    I saw breakfast bars in tesco the other day called Nut Butter. Thought that was a bit risque too.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I had forgotten how incredibly smarmy and punchable they all look.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    The Apprentice winner James White suffers GBP30K LOSS after joining forces with Lord Sugar | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

The Apprentice winner James White suffers £30K LOSS after joining forces with Lord Sugar

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Is this the "official" 2018 thread?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Dare I look up nut milk in google?
    Do you have a wife/girlfriend? Are you good at explaining your way out of awkward situations? If the answer to both is "yes" you're about half-way to digging yourself out of this one. Just don't google it at work, there's no HR process yet imagined that can help you here...

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    He who dares, wins, rodders

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Gods assistant: It seems they are now trying to get milk out of Almonds.
    God : But I put like 6 or 7 animals which literally make milk on the planet for them
    Gods assistant : it seems they feel that is unhealthy

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Camilla - Owner Nut Milk brand.

Like it - "Nut milk"

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Alex Finn - 21 years old - IT Analyst. “I know everything. Call me ‘Google’… it’s my middle name.”

Right OK.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Well, one of them has experience in making pharmaceutical deals
    The Apprentice candidate Daniel Elahi's drug dealing past exposed | Metro News
    So he had a bit of weed. Hardly makes him a Columbian drug baron.

I am guessing he smoked some too. You have to be really really stupid to get on the show.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    For the final of this years apprentice, both contenders will be asked to negotiate Brexit....

Well, one of them has experience in making pharmaceutical deals
    The Apprentice candidate Daniel Elahi's drug dealing past exposed | Metro News

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    For the final of this years apprentice, both contenders will be asked to negotiate Brexit....

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    "covfefe"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X