• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend plans?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend plans?"

Collapse

• JHadd
    replied
    Loads of work to be done on Saturday (official work). Sunday will be free day where I will get to spend time with my family and friends. A little booze as well

Leave a comment:

• Inv
    replied
    I'll be hunting for my next contract

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Make a whole load of cash shorting bitcoin

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Thank you for your kind enquiry!

Minimum viable attendance this evening at a client related Christmas function. Housewarming party tomorrow with the kids.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Addition to earlier weekend plans... the legs for my desk have been despatched today. I've finished cutting and re-building the top (which was a door) and now I need to sand it to get the woodsman off it, then seal it

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    TFA.

Tonight: me and Mrs I’s first gym trip in years. Tomorrow we’ve friends visiting so will take them biking and (gulp - they’re hardcore) swimming in the sea.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    TFA. Trying on ski kit tonight ready to return the stuff that won't fit the boy. Tomorrow, more doing stuff at the pissy old ladies' house - most likely starting to overboard the ceilings. Followed by Leeds catchup beers with former colleagues from a couple of gigs ago. Sunday, more overboarding. Only this time with a hangover. Hopefully the whole weekend will be wrapped up with a nice roast lamb dinner and a snooze in front of the fire on Sunday evening.

Leave a comment:

• Hertsseasider
    replied
    TFA

Tonight - Pub
    Tomorrow - Attempt one at Xmas shopping which will not last more than an hour knowing us. PM in front of Jeff (come on the Pool)
    Sunday - Club Texas Scramble followed by wine and sleep

You ?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    TFA!

Sweet FA.

It's been a feckin hard week, two of three clients have been getting their money's worth out of me plus an Open Uni assignment where I didn't even understand the questions let alone the answers.

Looking forward to sleep. Lots of sleep. Maybe some gin. Then more sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Quiet one here except for Car Club Xmas lunch on Sunday. A load of 70 year old posh blokes acting like something out of Jeeves and Wooster, it's a hoot (genuinely).

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Tonight I am killing the twins.
    I genuinely thought that was a thin mask for something else..! Then I read the rest of your post.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    Yourself?
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    What about you, Mr Pad?
    Baby bp has been invited to sit on a steam engine as part of a parade tomorrow.

Tonight I am killing the twins. Last weekend DD created a watsapp family group. The first conversation was the twins arguing over exam revision papers. Tuesday night this week it took Mrs BP a hour to sort out.....

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Friend's 60th tomorrow night up near Suityville. Apart from that TFA

What about you, Mr Pad?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Off to Stuttgart.

Was a mini cruise last weekend.

Cologne the weekend before.

Toying with France next weekend........

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    TFA :-)

Tonight - Nothing; going to fire up my gaming rig for the first time in a couple of weeks.
    Saturday - GF and I are off to Frome for a little explore and then to watch Rich Hall in the evening. Should be good, he's a funny guy!
    Sunday - Roast with parents.

Yourself?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X