• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The right stuff

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The right stuff"

Collapse

• Lucy
    replied
    Bog off god botherer

Leave a comment:

• TheOmegaMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucy
    Christ ! Is that what my scar is ?
    Please do not blaspheme lucy for it may offend our christian brothers. You might also want to sit up properly. I have done a risk assessment on your position: it seems likely all the blood will rush to your head and make you dizzy.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I never did like you.

Leave a comment:

• DirtyOldMan
    replied
    No Lucy, an ovarian cyst is something completely different.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    Christ ! Is that what my scar is ?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Hello Derek. Congratulations on you pre-frontal lobotomy. Did it hurt?

Leave a comment:

• DirtyOldMan
    replied
    Hello Derek, you sound nice, where are you going on your hol.........

..oh sorry, wrong thread.

Leave a comment:

• TheOmegaMan
    started a topic The right stuff

The right stuff

Hello my name is Derek. I like computers and I have been contracting for a very long time. I have been banned, but I understand where I went wrong before. I was full of hate and bitterness. I am clean now, and my heart is full of joy. I love you all, not love in a sexual way, but love in a big burly hug sort of way. I respect the opinions of others too, especially females who have to go through childbirth just so we can reproduce. Most of all I respect those in authority, they have tough decisions to make on how the world works. We all need to work much harder for them, and agree with them more often.

Working...
X