• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dido Harding to chair NHS Improvement?, the government is joking right?"

Collapse

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
    deary me the political class really are useless
    You are Nostradamus I claim my £5

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    I don't think customers of Talk Talk opted into their data being released
    But nor did most of those whose NHS data went to the private sector (see above). Yet more ham fisted revenue generation.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    But the NHS has already done that (and also tried to moneytise it), fortunately some of us saw it coming and requested an opt out.
    They kept moving the goalposts as loads of us opted-out then GPs rebelled. They then moved the goalposts again so you need to keep your eye on them releasing your data under stealth.

The problem is the NHS doesn't understand our medical data is our own first and foremost. The reason GPs didn't want it released is not because they believed that, but because it absolutely doesn't none of their patients would trust them so they wouldn't be able to do their job.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    But the NHS has already done that (and also tried to moneytise it), fortunately some of us saw it coming and requested an opt out.
    I don't think customers of Talk Talk opted into their data being released, but it happened anyway when she was in charge ("worryingly naive" was one press description of her about that topic).

See also "Dido Harding's utter ignorance is a lesson to us all"

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Wonder how much can be outsourced to India?
    All your data belongs to us!!!

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Wonder how much can be outsourced to India?

Leave a comment:

• sal
    replied
    Since the ultimate goal is to run the NHS to the ground, she is the perfect (wo)man for the job.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    between the I & D
    Dlido?

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Didol?

between the I & D

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    never heard of this person but I pray that the name has been misspelt and there's an L missing
    Didol?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    At least everyone's NHS data will remain secure

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    never heard of this person but I pray that the name has been misspelt and there's an L missing

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    She's perfect for it. All talk talk and no action.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
    deary me the political class really are useless
    A people get the political class they deserve.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X