• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: total slimeball

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "total slimeball"

Collapse

• Chris Woakes
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    people like this make me sick!

Man jailed for spending elderly mother's money - BBC News

how can anyone do this?
    Sick scum.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

how can anyone do this?
    Well that's a few million millennials screwed...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I know some guy whose parents cleaned out his bank account while he was serving in Iraq (or similar).

Apparently they hoped he would not come back.
    I suppose a good chance of him being killed. By the Americans....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I think she died (at the age of 105 or so) a month or two ago. ISTR she had a slot on Radio 4's Last Word (an obituary program I listen to while driving home on Friday afternoons).

So her kids must be cogging on a bit, at least in their 70s I'd have thought.
    Her son is in Russia I think - recently released her biography. Mrs BP got a few pages - and was just above Adolf Hitler in the index(and real life aggression...).

I should add it was not her kids who fleeced her, but Ted Hughes.

I believe Conrad Black and some of the other Telegraph stalwarts made sure she did not suffer.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I know some guy whose parents cleaned out his bank account while he was serving in Iraq (or similar).

Apparently they hoped he would not come back.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Amazingly it happened to Claire Hollingsworth. The lady who broke the story of WW2.
    I think she died (at the age of 105 or so) a month or two ago. ISTR she had a slot on Radio 4's Last Word (an obituary program I listen to while driving home on Friday afternoons).

So her kids must be cogging on a bit, at least in their 70s I'd have thought.

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Just forwarded this to Andrew, thanks for the tip.

Leave a comment:

• tiggat
    replied
    Maybe he had it in for his mother?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Amazingly it happened to Claire Hollingsworth. The lady who broke the story of WW2.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied

how can anyone do this?
    Someone in my class at school is currently 'doing an eight stretch' for stealing the best part of £1 million off OAPs. Nasty bit of work at school so nothing changed in the intervening years.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    started a topic total slimeball

total slimeball

how can anyone do this?

Working...
X