• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Spot the odd one out competition"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Maybe they should think more about sentences for those in authority who fail to investigate crimes in case they get accused of being racist?
    Stripping them of their pensions would be more effective.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Grooming gangs should get longer sentences 'if abuse is racist' - BBC News

Maybe they should think more about sentences for those in authority who fail to investigate crimes in case they get accused of being racist?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Trevor Phillips, as usual, has hit the nail upon its head.
    Um link?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I wonder if anyone will do a study looking at the areas where this happens and the socio-economic demographic of the make up of the local councils to see if there is any correlation?
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Classist!
    I would expect there is ac correlation. The middle classes probably abuse children through voluntary groups and the BBC; the upper classes through the church and secret reptilian brotherhoods.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I wonder if anyone will do a study looking at the areas where this happens and the socio-economic demographic of the make up of the local councils to see if there is any correlation?
    Classist!

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    It was repeatedly quoted on BBC radio news last night (R4 and R2)
    But I have no idea whether you correctly represented the conversation. You may have done so perfectly accurately of course, but we need to bear in mind that you are a far-right nut job.

Linky?

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    It was repeatedly quoted on BBC radio news last night (R4 and R2)

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Didn't the Judge say that they should have their sentence increase because of the racist nature of the offences?
    I also note that the liberal left wing are saying that we MUST set up an enquiry to see why there is a 'cultural difference'.
    Linky?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I know this one! Its number 61. All the others are meat dishes....

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Didn't the Judge say that they should have their sentence increase because of the racist nature of the offences?
    I also note that the liberal left wing are saying that we MUST set up an enquiry to see why there is a 'cultural difference'.
    We have to set up a enquiry to find out why men sexually assault and rape their victims, or why the police and social services ignored these victims for years due to the ethnic background and religion of their perpetrators?

Btw foster parents and those who work in children's homes can't do anything to stop teenagers in their care from going out to stop them being exploited. If they do they get accused by social services of imprisoning the child.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    As per usual, the plod taking the easy route that only honkies are racist. ...
    Yup, they're only interested in conviction rates these days.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by fannyadams View Post
    Would Mich?
    Mich isn't sick in the head.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I suspect only 17 are Tories and the Northern Irish one is DUP....although I'm not too sure which one is the Northern Irish one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X