• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How to commit career suicide - moan about diversity"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    uh-oh let's not even talk to The Bell Ends
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    uh-oh let's not even get into The Bell Curve
    I've read the Bell Curve. Its statistical methodology in many areas is so flawed as to make its conclusions ignorable.
    But this discussion is moot IMHO, the way it works is that the cream eventually gets to the top (provided it's persistent) and no amount of gerrymandering will change that.
    So if you're part of a privileged majority and aren't making it, it's far more likely to be your fault than the result of anything else.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    IQ tests are rot - they presume we have all been brought up in the same culture.
    IQ tests are flawed, but they have some value.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    IQ tests are rot - they presume we have all been brought up in the same culture.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Rubbish! I am talking about the courts.

I remember once going to court and while outside hearing that a woman was going for an ex-parte custodial order against a man. So if he turned up at her house, he would be imprisoned. However he would not know it until he turned up!

My own emergency order was turned down of course.

The judge was a man. I always got better results with women judges.
    Or a coincidence...
    Probably you are right, I can't debate a subject without knowing the details, for example, your criminal record.

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I tried to get this account banned at the same time as old greg but they weren't having it. Something about a need to address plummeting CUK average IQ levels.

Glad you're using the Ignore function correctly, to protect your Brexiteer 'safe space'.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Woooo! That poster is on ignore for me. I suggest you do likewise. In the past once a poster(Old Greg) was banned, their sockies were not allowed back.....
    I tried to get this account banned at the same time as old greg but they weren't having it. Something about a need to address plummeting CUK average IQ levels.

Glad you're using the Ignore function correctly, to protect your Brexiteer 'safe space'.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by WotNxt View Post
    Don't feed such trolls lol
    ... and you stop trolling, lol

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    That is parent alienation and any competent judge male or female can decide a fair sentence...and please stop talking about stereotypes again.
    Rubbish! I am talking about the courts.

I remember once going to court and while outside hearing that a woman was going for an ex-parte custodial order against a man. So if he turned up at her house, he would be imprisoned. However he would not know it until he turned up!

My own emergency order was turned down of course.

The judge was a man. I always got better results with women judges.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    northernladyuk is trolling, stop feeding it lol
    Woooo! That poster is on ignore for me. I suggest you do likewise. In the past once a poster(Old Greg) was banned, their sockies were not allowed back.....

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    I am fine these days. However I pity any man going through the family courts.

I took baby bp to rampworx on Saturday. Someone had left a book "the escape" by c.l.taylor. I decided to read it. basically a woman who has major issues, a bad mother, uses threats to stop the father seeing the child to get her own way. Of course, at the end of the book she will be proved right. However tens of thousands of men suffer the same way every year. Actually, stuff the men. Its the children who suffer. I had to throw the book away - something strongly against my morals. I believe words should not be destroyed.

Oddly, the solution is family court judges who are younger and hence likely to be female! Female judges understand that women work. Male judges think women should be in the home.

Anyone who disagrees with me believes women should not be in the workplace.

Arguably, men bring the situation upon themselves by not communicating so well - a point I accept. Similarly, women are better at multi-tasking. Women and men have certain traits that make them *generally* suitable for different things. However, every person should be accepted for who they are.

For instance, sasguru is a thick, illiterate chunt with no empathy. Sub-cretin does not even begin to describe him.
    That is parent alienation and any competent judge male or female can decide a fair sentence...and please stop talking about stereotypes again.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    just in the last few pages of this thread you've drawn equivalence between those on the other side of the diversity debate with Nazi's and Conspiracy theorists

rather than counter peoples' arguments you're dismissing their opinions by labelling them therefore recusing yourself of having to make logic based rebuttals
    Where did I suggest that, "Everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi"?

The comment I made was about the imagery of a specific cartoon.

Rather than counter people's arguments you're dismissing their opinions by labelling them therefore recusing yourself of having to make logic based rebuttals.

Leave a comment:

• WotNxt
    replied
    Now I am confused again - which poster is the troll?

Surely not me.....
    northernladyuk is trolling, stop feeding it lol

Leave a comment:

• WotNxt
    replied
    just in the last few pages of this thread you've drawn equivalence between those on the other side of the diversity debate with Nazi's and Conspiracy theorists

rather than counter peoples' arguments you're dismissing their opinions by labelling them therefore recusing yourself of having to make logic based rebuttals
    Don't feed such trolls lol

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I entirely agree. I was advising not to feed the troll that did this.
    Now I am confused again - which poster is the troll?

Surely not me.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X