• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kicking off in London (again)"

Collapse

• BoggyMcCBoggyFace
    replied
    I was visiting a mate in Dalston last Friday and walked into this all, had not idea it was going on until it was too late they probably should of shut the station to be honest as now I release a lot of people who got off the train there with me had come to kick off. Lovely place Dalston security / doormen on nearly every shop door including pound land and Mc'ds and Peacock clothing. I was also in Tesco there late last year when some dude ran in bloody poring out of him after being stabbed !

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Dalston? tulip, thats my weekly Kebab ruined then.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Do not recall his parents and friends rioting?

Or did they?
    They protested peacefully, it is however why the Police do not chase mopeds anymore.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I hope all customers ripped off by him went to trading standards.....
    TBH, most are so ill informed they most likely wouldn't notice the difference.

Used to see it all the time when I mixed with a lot of people in music circles.
    Some of what was being ingested looked and was proved pretty much completely inert in some cases

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Reminds me of this case linky
    Do not recall his parents and friends rioting?

Or did they?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I believe he could have been selling snide powders, as drugs.

He can be prosecuted for that, just as he could be for selling the real thing.
    I hope all customers ripped off by him went to trading standards.....

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    indeed. Possible scenarios from cctv seen.

He was being pursued, he swallowed something he thought was incriminating when he entered the shop, policeman thought it was drugs and removed them fearing for the suspect's life.

Alternatively the police chasing him gave him a headache and during the pursuit he popped a panadol.
    Reminds me of this case linky

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Paracetamol and caffeine mix 'in Rashan Charles' throat' - BBC News

Those are hardly illegal.

There is no cause of death yet - though probably will be connected to the packages.

I *suspect* he thought contained drugs, swallowed them, and they somehow caused death. Clearly more information needed.
    I believe he could have been selling snide powders, as drugs.

He can be prosecuted for that, just as he could be for selling the real thing.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Alternatively the police chasing him gave him a headache and during the pursuit he popped a panadol.

Washed down with coffee....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

There is no cause of death yet - though probably will be connected to the packages.

I *suspect* he thought contained drugs, swallowed them, and they somehow caused death. Clearly more information needed.
    indeed. Possible scenarios from cctv seen.

He was being pursued, he swallowed something he thought was incriminating when he entered the shop, policeman thought it was drugs and removed them fearing for the suspect's life.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
    How do you know he died 2 days later and the cause of his death was the drugs you say he swallowed ? Post a link will you ? I can't find anything to support anything you've said.
    not seen the 2 days detail but the CCTV clearly showed him swallowing something, it may have been that he was worried the "50" were going to steal his last Flump but in the situation & his history it probably is drugs, the Police are reported to have tried to remove it from his mouth.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by tiggat View Post
    Right because the police have absolutely no history of racial abuse and this is obviously an event to take in isolation ?
    No its an event to add to the criminals are scum side, it appears he was a class A drug dealer who died after swallowing his merchandise it doesn't matter what ethnicity he was, it seems it was poetic justice.

The Police quite rightly will be investigated, with a little luck they wore body cams and the whole thing will be shown to be justified.

Don't get me wrong I deplore any misbehaviour by the Police I was all for body cameras to weed these out. They do a very dangerous job and sometimes they make mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• radish2008
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    The guy was a scumbag who had a rap sheet longer than your arm.

At some point in his life he took the wrong path and had no intention of changing that - he was going to become career criminal - whether that means he should be killed I will leave to you to consider - but consider this - why is he more worth of tax payers money and attention than anyone else?

Hi died because the police caught him with some drugs and he swelled them causing his death 2 days later - which probably means he was not carrying a bag of weed or some disco biscuits but something more serious such as crack or crystal meth.

Whenever I see something like this it always reminds me of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjNTu8jdukA
    How do you know he died 2 days later and the cause of his death was the drugs you say he swallowed ? Post a link will you ? I can't find anything to support anything you've said.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Yes, the police can be racist chunts, that I have personally seen.
    Yes, the police can be complete chunts, this I have personally experienced, held up by the throat etc. for no reason!

In this instance the guy was holding, he was chased and swallowed the gear, most likely to be crack or smack around that area.
    He died from that, nothing else.

The problem with situations such as these is they are "false flag" and do more harm than good to the wider problem.
    Indeed - I do wonder why people like this who clearly do not respect anyone else's human rights feel that they should have a right for theirs to be respected.

Maybe that will change soon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X