• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Demanding and Arrogant Contract BA at Client Co"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Correct.

All I do know is the thread has provided me with a modicum of amusement, although very basically executed, on an otherwise dreary Friday.

Cheers

Much better than the aussielong release.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Ugh.

You boys.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    There you go. I taunt about betas not replying to my posts and look who turns up and replies, like a performing beta monkey.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Yeah cheers guys. I'll be wrapping up soon and then wrapping up. Then a couple of beers and a BBQ on the beach later.

Good weekend all. All banter meant to be taken lightly.
    Hopefully it will be as good as the Parvati Iso I'm

Leave a comment:

• madame SasGuru
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You are Mrs Sasguru and I claim my €5
    Do you mind - Sasguru is currently banned from the internet after I saw his web history..... Sissy nappy boys is not a suitable site for anyone....

Leave a comment:

• Fronttoback
    replied
    Correct.

All I do know is the thread has provided me with a modicum of amusement, although very basically executed, on an otherwise dreary Friday.

Cheers

Yeah cheers guys. I'll be wrapping up soon and then wrapping up. Then a couple of beers and a BBQ on the beach later.

Good weekend all. All banter meant to be taken lightly.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He's definitely one of our previously banned cukkers.

1 2 3 4 I hear footsteps on the floor.
    Correct.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I heard he's subbing for sasguru.

Doing a bloody good job so far
    He's definitely one of our previously banned cukkers.

1 2 3 4 I hear footsteps on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    No.

There's only one place for one really moaning old sod in my other halfs and my relationship and I can assure you that's me.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    New Demanding and Arrogant Contract BA at Client Co

he's subbing for sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I heard he's subbing for sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• Fronttoback
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    FFS - I was beginning to think you might be the man, ignoring the jibes and setting the agenda in the conversation. But back you are, sniffing around on the floor to see who's got dog tulip on their shoes. You are the dog tulip, sonny.
    There you go. I taunt about betas not replying to my posts and look who turns up and replies, like a performing beta monkey.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Some say he's Australian, some Churchillian...
    All we know is, he's called the... a total prig.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Look through the last half a dozen posts - look at all the betas bitching about me but not replying directly to my posts - for fear I target them directly.
    FFS - I was beginning to think you might be the man, ignoring the jibes and setting the agenda in the conversation. But back you are, sniffing around on the floor to see who's got dog tulip on their shoes. You are the dog tulip, sonny.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Some say he's Australian, some Churchillian.

Both a long shot as far as I'm concerned.
    Reptilian?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X