• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "UK population rise of 538,000 is biggest for 70 years"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Forget your property. He'll soon be calling upon you for the services. Which will it will be sailor or infantry?
    SAS...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Has Komrade Korbyn offered them all someone else's property? What a generous guy.

Property is theft Komrade!
    Forget your property. He'll soon be calling upon you for the services. Which will it will be sailor or infantry?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Has Komrade Korbyn offered them all someone else's property? What a generous guy.

Property is theft Komrade!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I thought it was 'His ex-wives and the Official Receiver ended up with the lot.'
    The dinner party was headed for disaster.

One man, an insurance salesman, was monopolizing the conversation with a lengthy account of recent litigation involving himself. Since two other guests were lawyers, the host was becoming increasingly uneasy.

"In the end," the salesman concluded, "you know who got all the money." I cringed. "The lawyers!" he shouted.

There was embarrassed silence at the table. Until the wife of one lawyer said, "Oh, I love a story with a happy ending."

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is that "Have you asked your accountant?" ?

That's autoreply number one.

Scotterscot has autoreplies that are basically UK/Conseratives - bad, Scotland/EU - great.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I thought it was 'His ex-wives and the Official Receiver ended up with the lot.'

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Autoreply number 36.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    If you'd constantly got a government you'd never voted for you'd leave too.
    So how does the German electorate need to vote to get rid of you?

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Autoreply number 36.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    yeah everyone wants to get out of scotland

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Well 52% of the UK population...
    Well I guarantee you the same percentage will be confused our laws have not changed when they are supposedly under out control.

They'll probably complain too when invasion of privacy takes off big time and their mobile phone charges go through the roof Swiss style when they visit the continent.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Why do they keep saying the UK? It's England's population alone that's increasing.
    yeah everyone wants to get out of scotland

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Well 52% of the UK population don't understand what sovereignty means (and I wouldn't want to bet all of them know what constituent means either).

We should probably adopt the US/Germany model of being a country made up of states, rather than being a state made up of countries.

whatever they cannot explain....

they blame on the EU, easy innit

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Except I used the terms 'sovereign state' and 'constituent country', which are very clear.
    Well 52% of the UK population don't understand what sovereignty means (and I wouldn't want to bet all of them know what constituent means either).

We should probably adopt the US/Germany model of being a country made up of states, rather than being a state made up of countries.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    So you're not one of us? And there was me thinking...
    Our stupid language. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X