• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Great news - UK Politic's savior has returned"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

A course of CBT would help her...
    No it wouldn't - you need to want to change for CBT to be effective. And one thing Theresa has shown is that once she makes her mind up on something, that's it, there's no changing, no turning back.

Oh.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    If Corbyn had crashed and burned as expected, rather than unexpectedly gaining credibility, I think Blair might've appeared. Tricky now virtually every major Labour MP has been proved wrong

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    If Corbyn had crashed and burned as expected, rather than unexpectedly gaining credibility, I think Blair might've appeared. Tricky now virtually every major Labour MP has been proved wrong

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Great news - UK Politic's savior has returned
    Eh? Abbott, WTF.

There is surely only one

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    She's agoraphobic.

A course of CBT would help her...

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    We need to tell the PM to sort hers out so next time there is a disaster, especially one near where she lives, she doesn't hide from members of the public.
    She's agoraphobic.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Well I for one think it's great she has got her diabetes sorted now. It's obviously not been under control for a number of years now judging by some of the nonsense she has come out with.
    We need to tell the PM to sort hers out so next time there is a disaster, especially one near where she lives, she doesn't hide from members of the public.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Well I for one think it's great she has got her diabetes sorted now. It's obviously not been under control for a number of years now judging by some of the nonsense she has come out with.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I'm sure he'll crawl out soon enough.
    I know she is a bit chunky but surely not the big?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I'm sure he'll crawl out soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Oh her, so not Nigel Farage!

Leave a comment:

• vadhert
    started a topic Great news - UK Politic's savior has returned

Great news - UK Politic's savior has returned