• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Minutes silence at 11am tomorrow."

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I might set that up as my signature.

On a serious note, are you feeling okay? Can you get back to heaping abuse upon me please....
    You're not worth it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He's got a point.

I might set that up as my signature.

On a serious note, are you feeling okay? Can you get back to heaping abuse upon me please....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    The new generations are having bad examples lately.
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    WTF?
    He's got a point. We need to be showing contrition and public sympathy every time there is a death of someone?. Corbyn sobbing after a car accident, minutes silence. You can bet your arse he won't give a minute for the fallen dead of our armed services as he's a white feather wearing self serving coward who is setting the wrong example to a generation of blubbing self centred snowflakes.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    WTF?

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    I expect the memories of those military who gave their lives fighting for democracy not to have their memories watered down.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I expect the memories of those military who gave their lives fighting for democracy not to have their memories watered down.
    I thought you aggressive tax avoider types modelled yourselves on black market spivs.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    What do you expect!! No country from EU expects that from the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied

The fire in Portugal is not a subject for jokes or sarcasm.
    The situation is serious.
    I agree very strongly. Those that decide on a minutes silence do not agree.
    What do you expect!! No country from EU expects that from the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    You are the one who is miserable - I come on here for distraction...
    You have a lot of threads related to the Grenfell Tower, you can distract yourself there.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    That's funny, It's not me who is posting bulltulip on here all day, maybe it's because you are seeing East Enders crap and tabloids too much. Feck off you miserable souls.
    You are the one who is miserable - I come on here for distraction...

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    ...and you are another miserable soul in my list.
    Hardly

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Blinding.

...and you are another miserable soul in my list.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    That's funny, It's not me who is posting bulltulip on here all day, maybe it's because you are seeing East Enders crap and tabloids too much. Feck off you miserable souls.
    Well, ignoring the utterly outstanding irony, I'm lucky enough that I get paid for what I know not necessarily what I physically produce.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Blinding.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Christ you're a ******* dullard, aren't you.
    Took you a bit long to notice...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X