• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Scottish independence?"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    You need to change your avatar to the Saltire!

Do it properly man!
    I think f**king not...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So the SNP are acting like the Tories now
    yep they are enacting the will of the people, lets wait for a few expats to come & moan about it.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    So the SNP are acting like the Tories now

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    #PrayForScooty
    You need to change your avatar to the Saltire!

Do it properly man!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/i...vrz#.wfLqP5g2V

Ross Greer told BuzzFeed News the Yes movement is splitting along the faultlines of those who see any criticism of the SNP as anti-independence and those who are trying to put forward an alternative vision for an independent Scotland.

“The reality is that the SNP’s popularity is on the decline after a decade in government which has, since the referendum in particular, been deeply uninspiring," the Green MSP and Yes campaigner told BuzzFeed News.
    Oh dear....how sad.....never mind!!

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    Yet another one bites the dust...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Thats are great pity.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    #PrayForScooty
    I was just going to say this thread is a little insensitive to scooter .

Its a very difficult time for him.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    #PrayForScooty

Leave a comment:

• grabri
    replied
    I also don't think it's a shock poll result. People are looking at the clusterf**k of Brexit and have no appetite for further turmoil and unrest.

I am glad that Scotland returned an SNP majority back to Westminster and I believe the Scottish parliament need to be united in taking a message to the Tories that Brexit is too serious a subject to be left to a party that cannot be trusted to act on the best interests of the country as a whole - and god forbid if the DUP get a seat at the table

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Not really "shock news" to be honest.

There is not much appetite for it being called so recently after quite a resounding NO vote in 2014.

Only the empty vessels and the Tartan Mafia bigots are still trying to push the line that it is what a decent proportion of the people actually want.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    started a topic Scottish independence?

Scottish independence?

Probably not then

Shock poll says 60% want Sturgeon to ditch IndyRef2 (and 36% want her to RESIGN) - Daily Record

Working...
X