• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "“What the country needs more than ever is certainty.""

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    The bookies favourite is Boris Johnson.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

The early favourite never wins for a Tory leadership election.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Strong and stable replaced with weak and wobbly, now we have certainty soon to be replaced with clueless.

People on here actually being supportive of May after that humilation. Now they are about to be propped up by the DUP? Seriously after all the mud flung the SNP's way during this election about a potential coalition but this really, really nasty party gets a pass? Who are you people?!?!
    The trouble with politics is that the winners get to call the shots. I know it's a stretch for you Scots to grasp the concept of "winning" but stick with it, I'm sure the penny will drop eventually.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    59.99% seats you picky numpty - that's 60% for everyone else.
    But not "over 70%" as you claimed.

The only folk winging about independence are pseudo unionists.
    Correction. Nobody is "winging" about it as it ain't happening now.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Er NO they didn't. They actually got less than 60%. It's scary that you can't grasp even basic arithmetic. You must have been at school whilst the SNP were presiding over the largest fall in academic standards ever witnessed in Scotland.

SNP under fire as Scottish education system records worst ever rating for maths, reading and science
    59.99% seats you picky numpty - that's 60% for everyone else.

The only folk winging about independence are pseudo unionists. And the Scots who voted tory have now got a fascist bigoted homophobic anti womans rights party propping the torys up.Hilarious Oh and Scots torys cant vote on English issues. They must feel pretty stupid today.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

SNP secured over 70% of Scottish seats last night. In Englandshire that's called a landslide.
    Er NO they didn't. They actually got less than 60%. It's scary that you can't grasp even basic arithmetic. You must have been at school whilst the SNP were presiding over the largest fall in academic standards ever witnessed in Scotland.

SNP under fire as Scottish education system records worst ever rating for maths, reading and science

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    I hate the way she stares at any journalist asking her a challenging question... she gives them a deadly look full of hate implying how dare you question
    me !! as if no one has the right to question her !

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You are repeating yourself, and it is tedious enough to have to see your drivel once never mind twice.

Now away and greet into your porridge about the SNP's collapse and the end of the IndyRef2 nonsense.

HTH
    Am repeating myself? Have you been listening to your glorious 'strong and stable' leader recently?

SNP secured over 70% of Scottish seats last night. In Englandshire that's called a landslide.

It's scary you're not alone in believing the Murdoch media machine... Just scary that so many don't believe in 'thinking' for themselves

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Strong and stable replaced with weak and wobbly, now we have certainty soon to be replaced with clueless.

People on here actually being supportive of May after that humilation. Now they are about to be propped up by the DUP? Seriously after all the mud flung the SNP's way during this election about a potential coalition but this really, really nasty party gets a pass? Who are you people?!?!
    You are repeating yourself, and it is tedious enough to have to see your drivel once never mind twice.

Now away and greet into your porridge about the SNP's collapse and the end of the IndyRef2 nonsense.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    The bookies favourite is Boris Johnson.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post

Strong and stable leadership.
    Wash yer mouth out...

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    She'll need to go. There's no way the Tories will let her run another election campaign.

She'll be out sometime after March 2019.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Tory MP calls for May's resignation

The knives are out .....

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Mash is always good value

My idiot sons could run this country better than you, Queen tells May

My idiot sons could run this country better than you, Queen tells May
    09-06-17

THE Queen has told Theresa May that her useless, do-nothing sons would be better at running Britain.

The Conservative leader, asking permission to form a strong and stable government propped up by religious maniacs, was forced instead to stammeringly explain what she has done to the country now.

The Queen said: “Bloody Andrew could do better, and the only thoughts in his head are helicopters, golf and tits.

“Jesus, I mean Charles chats to potatoes and married his horse but he’s not stupid enough to think he’d win a popularity contest. Neither am I. That’s why I don’t hold them.

“I wouldn’t trust you to beat Edward in a game of It’s A Royal ******* Knockout. That’s how useless you are. That’s actually past your level.”

The Queen added: “Go on and form your nonsense government. I’ll see you next week when it’s collapsed.”

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It appears she used the same speech she would have used if she had won a 100 seat majority.

You got to admire the chutzpah.
    She has clearly forgotten

Mrs May said: "The country is coming together but Westminster is not."

She said the "division in Westminster will risk our ability to make a success of Brexit".
    Theresa May announces snap general election on June 8 to 'make a success of Brexit'

Leave a comment:

Working...
X