• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Paul Nuttall Gone

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Paul Nuttall Gone"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Only if they are non jewish dads...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/0...-anti-semitic/
    Why do you think negative propaganda is suddenly going to work now?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Mussolini needed to open a gay dads' resource centre, but it was never going to happen.
    Only if they are non jewish dads...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/0...-anti-semitic/

In the past, Labour has been quick to take a stand against bodies where racism, sexism, and homophobia were allowed to fester. Discrimination was discrimination, and institutions in which it routinely took place were culpable for it. But anti-Semitism now routinely takes place in the Labour party – and party members must acknowledge this. By its own definition, the Labour party is institutionally anti-Semitic.

No fair-minded person can read the failure to expel Ken Livingstone from the party any other way. After careful consideration of his latest calumny, Labour’s National Executive Committee has chosen merely to extend the former London mayor’s suspension for a further year.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    More to follow
    Yes, I'm sure there will be...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    It's not rocket science, UKIP existed to take the UK out of the EU. The UK voted to leave the EU = no need for UKIP to exist.
    Tory Party became UKIP Light, so there was no need for UKIP to exist, but since lots of their members were from Labour they would have never moved to vote for Tory Scum.

Really ironic - UKIP was best for Tories to be there and help them win General elections, but instead they decided to copy it, which will ruin their party and the country as well.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    It's not rocket science, UKIP existed to take the UK out of the EU. The UK voted to leave the EU = no need for UKIP to exist.
    I think UKIP always were the right wing extremist party we think they are. It's just that they were taken over by Aaron Banks and Farage as a platform for a more moderate crowd pleasing anti-EU message. With that done and Farage gone they pretty much reverted to type; even their only MP refused to be part of the party, and got the kind of support right wing extremists should get in Britain - practically none. Which is positive in a way I guess.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    UKIP needed to move into the middle but promise controlled immigration and end of waste. They would have beat Labour.
    Mussolini needed to open a gay dads' resource centre, but it was never going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    UKIP needed to move into the middle but promise controlled immigration and end of waste. They would have beat Labour.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Interestingly doesn't Scotland have similar sectarian problems? I could swear blind that it has its fair share of orange men.
    that's what drinking all the Irn bru does for you!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Actually it was Labour that benefited from the lost UKIP votes especially in The Midlands. Best check your facts.
    Both Labour and Tories got UKIP votes.

For example Clacton went Tory and the Midlands went Labour.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Actually it was Labour that benefited from the lost UKIP votes especially in The Midlands. Best check your facts.
    So UKIP are not dead? Typical Tory.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    UKIP are dead, the Torries have reclaimed all of your votes. Even if Nige came back it would not now work. We will have another EU vote, stay in by a massive majority and then march on, HTHBIDI.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    As one of the few hard-core UKIP voters left it seems, I thought Paul Nuttall did a reasonable job in difficult circumstances and may have resigned slightly too soon. There was a lot of good stuff in the manifesto which didn't get enough publicity.

I suspect we'll see the return of Nige at some stage - he still has huge support inside the party at grass roots level. He will probably wait until he can organise a coup as the party Executive Committee don't like him at all. Most UKIP members see them as lightweights at any rate.
    UKIP are dead, the Torries have reclaimed all of your votes. Even if Nige came back it would not now work. We will have another EU vote, stay in by a massive majority and then march on, HTHBIDI.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    That should be your new team now. Saving the Union and Brexit for You ! You going to change your signature to 'F**k The Pope and Ban Abortion'.
    I rely on the 55% of my fellow Scots to "Save the Union", and over 17 million of my fellow Brits to vote for Brexit alongside me.

Democracy at work in both instances.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    What's that got to do with a Tory/DUP coalition ? The tories aren't being propped up by a Scottish Orange Lodge, are they ? Are there any specifically religious parties in Scotland the equivalent of Sinn Fienn or the DUP ?
    The DUP isn't quite as free Presbyterian as it used to be. It's basically Unionist and won additional seats as Unionist reverted to 'their corner' after Sinn Fein's electoral success in the recent local elections.

It's a bit like Scottish Indy Ref being voted for by Catholics on the whole.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X